COJ: The Bastards of Erebus (Ch 1)

Erne.png.7f4deb3ca162055d97f7ff057fe8f78f.pngErnelianus Barbustus, human oracle 2

attachment.php?attachmentid=103923 AC: 19 | attachment.php?attachmentid=103924 HP: 17/18 | attachment.php?attachmentid=103925 Spd: 20 feet | attachment.php?attachmentid=106180Init: +1

Ernelianus has his eye on the breastplate, which seems lighter and better made than his own.

"Wealth is ours. Who do we target next? If it is this profitable we may well make an impact."

Show Spells and Abilities

Spells

~Orisons~

Detect Magic
Guidance
Resistance
Mending
Virtue
Light
Create Water

~First Level~ 5 of 5 used
Obscuring Mist
Barbed Chains
Burning Hands
Cure Light Wounds

~Revelations~
Gaze of Flames (Su): Gaze of Flames (Su): You can see through fire, fog, and smoke without penalty as long as the light is sufficient to allow you to see normally. At 7th level, you can gaze through any source of flame within 10 feet per oracle level, as if using clairvoyance. You can use this ability for a number of rounds per day equal to your oracle level, but these rounds do not need to be consecutive.

Molten Skin (Ex): You gain resist fire 5. This resistance increases to 10 at 5th level and 20 at 11th level. At 17th level, you gain immunity to fire.

image.png.311e65091fee5b7d05355114961591e6.pngAkina Tsura, Kitsune Scout

Mini-stats

Akina Tsura :: Pathfinder :: Myth-Weavers Online Character Sheets

Init +8, Speed 30, Perception +6 (Low-light vision)
AC 18, Touch 15, Flat-footed 13 , CMD: 15
Fort +1, Ref +8, Will +1
HP: 17 Current:13
Conditions in Effect: Evasion

Weapon in Hand: Shortbow LH

Akina had not really needed any of the looted items for herself, except maybe a potion for emergencies. But with some extra gold from selling off some of the items she could potentially upgrade some of her personal gear.

"Well, we do have the job of spreading out the truth of the demise of the Bastards so the city's folk know that the New Dawn dealt with them and removed their threat. That takes a bit of talking about the city for a day or two, yeah?"

"Some of these other weapons might be of good use to train the rest of the movement's lesser experienced members with."

~ Day 10 , Late-Morning ~

lgawLgG.pngKNmfhtI.pngAreal and Janiven express their gratitude for the assistance, particularly since they had not been able to do it themselves and the rest of the group did most of the hard work.

The cleric promised, "I will always aid you when I can with my spells, come see me whenever you need any healing of wounds or afflictions, like from the effects of poisons. As long as I know the spell, I will cast it for you, though, I might need some help securing more expensive spell components."

"I am even willing to brew potions that I am able to make, as long as you bring me the materials. I will do this for you as long as I live."

"It is unlikely we will ever receive any official recognition from the City of Westcrown for defeating the Bastards of Erebus, but in the eyes of the citizens you all are starting to build a reputation as heroes of the city.