Edit History

rauhric

rauhric

image.png.151b43d3972c6aaf5754d0d4e1c5970c.pngZorjana Teodozja LN Human Noble, "Haunted" Sorceress | "Hexblade" Warlock

• AC 17 • HP 19 • Init +4 • Passive Perception 13 • Devil's Sight 120' • Phantom Familiar

Zorjana telepathically converses with her father and sends him to spy on the angry men just outside the vicinity of the happier citizens. If they are holding a grudge about something maybe her father can uncover it. She looks to the men outside the church that seem like they need medical attention and she asks Ithillien, "What can we do for them?" She points to the injured men and hopes her elven handler has some remedies that can aid them. "They look like they need attention first. If we are to play the roll of Aid Workers then it seems we should start there. I have no means of aiding them. I hope you are better able to fill that roll. I can try and pry information."

OoC

OoC: At the moment she is just observing her surroundings and taking mental notes of people of interest. Her passive perception is average if not slightly above average so I don't expect her to discover any real fascinating clues or revelations at the moment.

Her skills of note are more persuasive conversation and historical book smarts. So she could in theory win people over with her recalling of historical events as a form of compelling factoids as they pertain to this particular situation.

I am not versed enough in this game's lore to know how to do that, but if the opportunity presents itself, let me know so I can try and craft an appropriate response.

Phantom Familiar

image.png.5b84c976506de9649458dc9b26c4aeb3.pngAntonas Dragan Teodozja [Phantom Familiar | medium undead]
• STR 1 (-5) DEX 14 (+2) CON 11 (+0) INT 10 (+0) WIS 10 (+0) CHA 11 (+0)

• AC 12 • HP 22 • Passive Perception 10 • Darkvision 60' • Fly 50'
• Damage Resistance: acid, cold, fire, lightning, thunder, and bludgeoning, piercing, slashing from non-magic attacks
• Damage Immunity: necrotic, poison
• Condition Immunities: charmed, exhaustion, grappled, paralyzed, petrified, poisoned, prone, restrained, unconscious  

• Incorporeal Movement: can move through creatures and objects as if they were difficult terrain; specter takes 1d10 (5) force damage if ends turn inside an object.
• Invisibility: can remain invisible until it attacks or cast a spell for its master.
• Sunlight Sensitivity: in sunlight specter has disadvantage on attacks and perception checks (sight).

• AVAILABLE @3rd Life Drain Attack (Action): melee spell attack +4, range 5' (1 target), 3d6 necrotic damage DC 10 Con save or target's Max HP reduced by damage taken (last until long rest). Target dies if effect reduces target's HP to Zero.

rauhric

rauhric

image.png.151b43d3972c6aaf5754d0d4e1c5970c.pngZorjana Teodozja LN Human Noble, "Haunted" Sorceress | "Hexblade" Warlock

• AC 17 • HP 19 • Init +4 • Passive Perception 13 • Devil's Sight 120' • Phantom Familiar

Zorjana telepathically converses with her father and sends him to spy on the angry men just outside the vicinity of the happier citizens. If they are holding a grudge about something maybe her father can uncover it. She looks to the men outside the church that seem like they need medical attention and she asks Ithillien, "What can we do for them?" She points to the injured men and hopes her elven handler has some remedies that can aid them. "They look like they need attention first. If we are to play the roll of Aid Workers then it seems we should start there. I have no means of aiding them. I hope you are better able to fill that roll. I can try and pry information."

OoC

OoC: At the moment she is just observing her surroundings and taking mental notes of people of interest. Her passive perception is average if not slightly above average so I don't expect her to discover any real fascinating clues or revelations at the moment.

Her skills of note are more persuasive conversation and historical book smarts. So she could in theory win people over with her recalling of historical events as a form of compelling factoids as they pertain to this particular situation.

I am not versed enough in this game's lore to know how to do that, but if the opportunity presents itself, let me know so I can try and craft an appropriate response.

Phantom Familiar

image.png.5b84c976506de9649458dc9b26c4aeb3.pngAntonas Dragan Teodozja [Phantom Familiar | medium undead]

• Damage Resistance: acid, cold, fire, lightning, thunder, and bludgeoning, piercing, slashing from non-magic attacks
• Condition Immunities: charmed, exhaustion, grappled, paralyzed, petrified, poisoned, prone, restrained, unconscious  

• Incorporeal Movement: can move through creatures and objects as if they were difficult terrain; specter takes 1d10 (5) force damage if ends turn inside an object.
• Invisibility: can remain invisible until it attacks or cast a spell for its master.
• Sunlight Sensitivity: in sunlight specter has disadvantage on attacks and perception checks (sight).

• AVAILABLE @3rd Life Drain Attack (Action): melee spell attack +4, range 5' (1 target), 3d6 necrotic damage DC 10 Con save or target's Max HP reduced by damage taken (last until long rest). Target dies if effect reduces target's HP to Zero.

rauhric

rauhric

OoC

Phantom Familiar

rauhric

rauhric

OoC

OoC:

Phantom Familiar