Edit History

WolfBirch

WolfBirch

Gemini_Generated_Image(4).jpg.9420f8aa50ff62a6305d713d34eb16ee.jpg.2325a6479c2aa79ea86a056fb9e90d13.jpgName Chit'Thal | Class Artificer 1 | AC: 15 | HP: 10/10 | Prof: +2 | PP: 11 | Saves: Str +1 / Dex +2 / Con +4 / Int +6 / Wis +1 / Cha -1 |

Special Abilities darkvision, Carnival Companion, Carnival Fixture, Magical Tinkering, Chameleon Carapace, Secondary Arms, Sleepless, Telepathy, Ritual Casting 

Attacks: Lt Hammer | +3 | 1d6+1 bludgeoning, Light Crossbow | +4 | 1d8+2 piercing (80/320)

Prepared Spells | Spell DC: 14 | Spell Attack +6 | Hit Dice d8 (1/1) | Death Saves: 0/0

Cantrips: Mending, Acid Splash

Level 1 | (2/2) | Tasha's Caustic brew, Grease, Alarm, Catapult

A strange insect like humanoid with 4 arms is working repairing some siding on the ticket booth. Using tools from his leather apron he rapidly nails in the wood and paints it to match while you are talking to each other. He looks up from his work and approaches putting away his tools and straightening his apron. His mandibles make a funny clicking sound as he begins to speak "Greetings and welcome to the Witchlight Carnival. I am Chit'Thal (which mostly sounds like funny clicking noises), but folks around here call me Fixit. I hope you will forgive me, but I couldn't help hearing that some of you had lost things at the carnival. I too have lost something, but I can't remember what it was. You all seem familiar and I am not sure why, which is odd. Do you mind if I join you for the day? Perhaps we could help each other. It is my day off." It is a bit disconcerting to look at his multiple eyes.

Mechanics

MOVE: approaches the party

ACTION: none

BONUS ACTION: none

REACTION: none

CONCENTRATION: none

OOC: hope it is okay that I said it is his day off.

WolfBirch

WolfBirch

Gemini_Generated_Image(4).jpg.9420f8aa50ff62a6305d713d34eb16ee.jpg.2325a6479c2aa79ea86a056fb9e90d13.jpgName Chit'Thal | Class Artificer 1 | AC: 15 | HP: 10/10 | Prof: +2 | PP: 11 | Saves: Str +1 / Dex +2 / Con +4 / Int +6 / Wis +1 / Cha -1 |

Special Abilities darkvision, Carnival Companion, Carnival Fixture, Magical Tinkering, Chameleon Carapace, Secondary Arms, Sleepless, Telepathy, Ritual Casting 

Attacks: Lt Hammer | +3 | 1d6+1 bludgeoning, Light Crossbow | +4 | 1d8+2 piercing (80/320)

Prepared Spells | Spell DC: 14 | Spell Attack +6 | Hit Dice d8 (1/1) | Death Saves: 0/0

Cantrips: Mending, Acid Splash

Level 1 | (2/2) | Tasha's Caustic brew, Grease, Alarm, Catapult

A strange insect like humanoid with 4 arms is working repairing some siding on the ticket booth. Using tools from his leather apron he rapidly nails in the wood and paints it to match while you are talking to each other. He looks Up from his work and approaches putting away his tools. His mandibles make a funny clicking sound as he begins to speak "Greetings and welcome to the Witchlight Carnival. I am Chit'Thal (which mostly sounds like funny clicking noises), but folks around here call me Fixit. I hope you will forgive me, but I couldn't help hearing that some of you had lost things at the carnival. I too have lost something, but I can't remember what it was. You all seem familiar and I am not sure why, which is odd. Do you mind if I join you for the day? Perhaps we could help each other. It is my day off." It is a bit disconcerting to look at his multiple eyes.

Mechanics

MOVE: approaches the party

ACTION: none

BONUS ACTION: none

REACTION: none

CONCENTRATION: none

OOC: hope it is okay that I said it is his day off.