Edit History

SerakHawk

SerakHawk

l > i in Florids

The Illumined Utopian does not arrive as invited to the Elven Conclave, even with their Sansar holdings only on the opposite end of Chonkia. Instead a Jy'mar messenger arrives presenting a tightly wrapped scroll to be delivered to a representative of the Florid Principality. The Scroll when unwrapped appears to be an upscaled copy of a handwritten letter from Prime Marcus of Soul's Expression.

To: The Fiorid Principality

Re: Elven Conclave for the Determination of Faith

Dear Fiorids,

At the time of penning this letter it was unclear how this 'contest' of faith of yours and subsequent debate would occur and I provide my apologies for not correctly addressing whomever reads this letter. It intrigued me initially to hear that debates were going to occur for the Fiorids to determine what they would choose to believe for their people - it also saddened me to hear that the Fiorids have no true faith that they wish to follow of their own volition and required outside intervention to stoke faith in the people.

I reflected on why this saddened me, and in doing so I realized why. These debates are against the nature of Soul's Expression's inherent call to your own path. Soul's Expression is a highly personal belief, we follow our own paths, make our own journey and at times aid those along the way with their paths. It, however, remains their path. How conceitful must I be to say that Soul's Expression is a better path than another? I and my fellows seek our paths together for the betterment of all, and I cannot with good conscience arrive to debate the merits of my path to enlightenment as being better or more advantageous than that of others.

It is with this in mind that I, Prime Marcus, say that Soul's Expression will not be joining your debates.

Our faith is one that cannot be bought or sold and can only be accepted if one truly wishes to follow our Path.

We wish the best to the other contenders for the Fiorid's 'belief' and wish that the path the Fiorids follow is not a fickle one.

~ Prime Marcus, Soul's Expression

SerakHawk

SerakHawk

The Illumined Utopian does not arrive as invited to the Elven Conclave, even with their Sansar holdings only on the opposite end of Chonkia. Instead a Jy'mar messenger arrives presenting a tightly wrapped scroll to be delivered to a representative of the Florid Principality. The Scroll when unwrapped appears to be an upscaled copy of a handwritten letter from Prime Marcus of Soul's Expression.

To: The Florid Principality

Re: Elven Conclave for the Determination of Faith

Dear Fiorids,

At the time of penning this letter it was unclear how this 'contest' of faith of yours and subsequent debate would occur and I provide my apologies for not correctly addressing whomever reads this letter. It intrigued me initially to hear that debates were going to occur for the Fiorids to determine what they would choose to believe for their people - it also saddened me to hear that the Fiorids have no true faith that they wish to follow of their own volition and required outside intervention to stoke faith in the people.

I reflected on why this saddened me, and in doing so I realized why. These debates are against the nature of Soul's Expression's inherent call to your own path. Soul's Expression is a highly personal belief, we follow our own paths, make our own journey and at times aid those along the way with their paths. It, however, remains their path. How conceitful must I be to say that Soul's Expression is a better path than another? I and my fellows seek our paths together for the betterment of all, and I cannot with good conscience arrive to debate the merits of my path to enlightenment as being better or more advantageous than that of others.

It is with this in mind that I, Prime Marcus, say that Soul's Expression will not be joining your debates.

Our faith is one that cannot be bought or sold and can only be accepted if one truly wishes to follow our Path.

We wish the best to the other contenders for the Fiorid's 'belief' and wish that the path the Fiorids follow is not a fickle one.

~ Prime Marcus, Soul's Expression