Edit History

volthawk

volthawk

@moossabi

There's a small grin on Clagath's face as he listens to Hinrik butter him up - Scorcha had not missed the mark when she reported back to him about this one. Still, that didn't mean he should cut the show short before the elf's finished his presentation. No harm in playing into it - he was genuinely curious what the offer at the end of it was going to be. "Yes. The...encouragement the Empire has been giving some of the Elect to act against us, among others." He takes a moment to eat a little food off his plate and give the statement an appropriate amount of weight. "If they come, we shall endure and strike back. It is how we have always handled those that think we are prey, you see."

@EmBark @Lumaeus

Guyineber's antics get a rare genuine smile from Clagath, for just a moment before he needs to put his game face back on as he thinks over Constance's words. "Ah yes, I've heard a lot about you. My daughter has spoken quite highly of you, you know. Your ways are...strange to us, but we hope to see it continue working for you." The mention of the Aonach gets another few moments of careful consideration. "He provided input, yes. Don't worry, no offence was caused by it." To the Dhaoine, at least, but that was all he had to talk about for now.

volthawk

volthawk

@moossabi

There's a small grin on Clagath's face as he listens to Hinrik butter him up - Scorcha had not missed the mark when she reported back to him about this one. Still, that didn't mean he should cut the show short before the elf's finished his presentation. "Yes. The...encouragement the Empire has been giving some of the Elect to act against us, among others." He takes a moment to eat a little food off his plate and give the statement an appropriate amount of weight. "If they come, we shall endure and strike back. It is how we have always handled those that think we are prey, you see."

@EmBark @Lumaeus

Guyineber's antics gets a rare genuine smile from Clagath, for just a moment before he needs to put his game face back on as he thinks over Constance's words. "Ah yes, I've heard a lot about you. My daughter has spoken quite highly of you, you know. Your ways are...strange to us, but we hope to see it continue working for you." The mention of the Aonach gets another few moments of careful consideration. "He provided input, yes. Don't worry, no offence was caused by it." To the Dhaoine, at least, but that was all he had to talk about for now.