Aurora-Briar Rose. Human (Eladrin) Dream Druid

https://og.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2887261

spacer.png

Name: Aurora- But she was mostly raised as Briar Rose.

Race: Eladrin. (Refluffed- to represent better her fairy connections)

Class: Druid- Dream Circle

Background: Feylost

Kingdom: The Moors.

Personality:

I have never lost my childlike sense of wonder

Ideal: Empathy. No creature should be made to suffer.

Bonds: Flora, Fauna and Merryweather. Prince Phillip ans my parents

Flaws: I often get distracted by daydreaming and sing.

Fun magical idea- Her cloak change colors as she change her seasonanl influence from a fairy-

Pink-Flora- Summer. Decisvness. Confidence. A little bit michviouse.

Green- Fauna- Spring- Kind. Patient. Meditator.

Blue- Merryweather-Autumn- A bit rebelliouse when she ecnounter behavior against her rational. Logical and methodical.

Purple- Malificent- Winter. More.. haunted and cranky. Scared and defensive and when not.. very sleepy.

BackstoryBackstory-
Basicly as in the known film with se slight adjustments to fit d&d.
So the forest where the good fairies have raised her is probably a Feywild location. Also her blessings by them and Malificent explain at least some of her abilities- like the seasonal abilities of the Eladrin.
Also, we can talk about the influence of her backstory on her personality-
Living in mostly in solitude beside the fairies some social cues are beyond her. Also despite being a princess she is quite humble indepddnt and self reliant as she was raised like a regular girl until age 16. Her sudden return into the royal life is akward.

The aftermath of the story is a bit changed. (Also inspired a bit by some short stories in the books)
Aurara had difficulity to fit as a royalty and more importantly as a heir.
She also wanted to be able to defend herself, her loved ones and the kingdom.
So she has joined the Princess Academy. There she has became the closesf with Rapunzel who had somewhat similiar even if darker upbringings, and Snowhite who also lived for a while in a magical forest under the protection of magical friends.
She met Phillip in secret and went in mission to learn and grow into a worthy queen.

Contacts:

The three good fairies- Flora, Fauna&Merryweather. Who have acted as her parents figures for most of her life. Each of them is inspiring in her own way.

Prince Philip. Her lover she met at a dream first! He is brave and bold. Aurora love him and their connection feels so deep, even if to some people it might feel very quick. Sometimes love is a destiny! Everything feels so right with Philip! Aurora has to make sure everything will be right!

Rather akwardly her parents- King Steffan and Queen Leah. They love each other, but Aurora was raised in isolation at the forest and not as royalty. They barely know each other- so some misunderstandings might happen between them.

King Hubert- friend of King Steffan and father to Philip. He is kind, even if loud- but like with her parents they are coming from diffrent backgrounds.

Rapunzel&Snowhite- Friends from the princess Academy who can relate with Aurora's upbringings.

Enemies: Malificent. If love can be a destiny, so maybe also hatred. Aurora just doesnt understand why. Being hated so deeply can be unnerving.

But also, just like the gifts of the good fairies, it seemed Malificent has left some mark on Aurora. (Which explain the Winter-Eladrin mode)

Edited by igordragonian12 (see edit history)

For the kingdom name, there is technically no canon name, but I have marked the area with several kingdoms including the ones with Snow White, Cinderella, Rapunzel, and Aurora as the Moors as that is the name of the enchanted forest that covers a massive area that borders all those kingdoms.

overall look alright to me, I would like a little foreknowledge on what spells you plan to prepare for Aurora but since you can reset them after every long rest/mission I won't make too big a stink about it

On 3/13/2024 at 11:03 PM, SMARTAgentKC said:

overall look alright to me, I would like a little foreknowledge on what spells you plan to prepare for Aurora but since you can reset them after every long rest/mission I won't make too big a stink about it

I have chosen spells, season and also magical items.

I hope it's ok now