A Gilded Application Space

Gilda

About the Player

Hello, I'm Gilda. I've been doing roleplay and writing in some form of another for over half my life now, so about 16 years! My main joy with roleplay is character interactions. I enjoy the building of friendships and rivalries between characters. The growth of bonds and how they manifest is my main joy. Beyond that I love to learn more about a world, to conjure up compelling ideas in concert with other people and explore them to their natural conclusion.

I am very laid back with my approach to roleplay. If it isn't fun, we shouldn't be doing it is my primary approach. I primarily have time for PbP during the weekdays. PbP RP one of my favorite ways to take a break from the workday. Unfortunately, outside of work I am a pretty busy body. So I usually don't reply much over the weekend unless I am extremely motivated to do so or I am trying to maintain a rhythm befitting the scene I'm participating in. (I don't like leaving people hanging at critical moments).

I am primarily interested in... just about any concept right now! I know that isn't very helpful, but my desire is more generally devoted to just fantasy in general lately. Any extra twists are fun. I supposedly lately I've been reading a lot of elf depression manga (Frieren) so something with a somber note could be fun to explore. Generally, I'm excited for anything that'll allow my character (and others) to explore their emotions through a hard day's work of adventuring. Or whatever it is they end up doing.

Characters

The characters below serve as inspiration and insight into

• There will be something here (eventually)
Edited by Gilda (see edit history)