Sheets Viewer Update - Cache Clear May Be Required ×

Edit History

Gregorotto

Gregorotto

Qan-Di smiles at Keryn's response. "No, you wouldn't, would you? Some things are better left in the dark." She does not elaborate further, her starry eyes twinkling.

The next day, Keryn's questions do not give Flame Falburn much need to look at him, as she has plenty of paperwork and dark circles under her eyes to boot. "Interrogate Ms. Hall at your leisure, if you think it useful, and it may yet. As for details on Markus Hallgate and what he refers to, I'd have to do some digging. I imagine his next of kin would know: he ran a leather goods shop in Bloomridge. He had a wife, Bolnata Hallgate, who you can find at the Hallgate residence in Heapside. My men will take you there. As for interrogating the cultists you hauled in yesterday, you'd have to take that up with Hithlin. I've given him permission, at his request, to isolate the prisoners. It seems as if we have a mole in our midst and I'm not certain what to make of things. He may not let you, and that's his prerogative. But to your question: the murder took place nowhere near there, but at the edge of Bloomridge and the Upper City. A back alleyway. My associate, Manip Foremantle, will lead you to the crime scene and to both the Hallgate's shop and residence when you're ready."

Vasha's Tale

Should the group pursue the interview with Vasha, they find her freshly awakened, drinking a warm cup of kaeth, two sugars, a bit of milk. She nurses it at their arrival, and smiles. "Heard you were called away early; what gives? Anything we should be worried about?" Once told, she looks grim. "I hate to hear that. I never met Markus but Segren spoke highly of him. He moved from Elturel when Segren was a child, some thirty odd years ago; changed his name to fit in: newcomers to the Gate add -gate to their name to make clear their allegiance, and in those days allegiance to Elturel was seen as negatively as it is in our current predicament. Cut off all contact with Segren for twenty some odd years, and sent him a letter recently regarding his grandfather's farm. I don't know much else beyond that, Segren thought it was odd but welcomed the chance to talk to someone from his childhood. I've seen the farmstead, gorgeous land near the Chionthar." She looks back to the cart where her husband lays, still comatose. "Neither your wizard nor any healers say there's much chance at this point. I'm still making my peace with it. Even if he comes back, he won't be the same." She sighs. "We were talking about having children soon. Before we lost the chance."

Gregorotto

Gregorotto

Qan-Di smiles at Keryn's response. "No, you wouldn't, would you? Some things are better left in the dark." She does not elaborate further, her starry eyes twinkling.

The next day, Keryn's questions do not give Flame Falburn much need to look at him, as she has plenty of paperwork and dark circles under her eyes to boot. "Interrogate Ms. Hall at your leisure, if you think it useful, and it may yet. As for details on Markus Hallgate and what he refers to, I'd have to do some digging. I imagine his next of kin would know: he ran a leather goods shop in Bloomridge. He had a wife, Bolnata Hallgate, who you can find at the Hallgate residence also in Bloomridge. My men will take you there. As for interrogating the cultists you hauled in yesterday, you'd have to take that up with Hithlin. I've given him permission, at his request, to isolate the prisoners. It seems as if we have a mole in our midst and I'm not certain what to make of things. He may not let you, and that's his prerogative. But to your question: the murder took place nowhere near there, but at the edge of Bloomridge and the Upper City. A back alleyway. My associate, Manip Foremantle, will lead you to the crime scene and to both the Hallgate's shop and residence when you're ready."

Vasha's Tale

Should the group pursue the interview with Vasha, they find her freshly awakened, drinking a warm cup of kaeth, two sugars, a bit of milk. She nurses it at their arrival, and smiles. "Heard you were called away early; what gives? Anything we should be worried about?" Once told, she looks grim. "I hate to hear that. I never met Markus but Segren spoke highly of him. He moved from Elturel when Segren was a child, some thirty odd years ago; changed his name to fit in: newcomers to the Gate add -gate to their name to make clear their allegiance, and in those days allegiance to Elturel was seen as negatively as it is in our current predicament. Cut off all contact with Segren for twenty some odd years, and sent him a letter recently regarding his grandfather's farm. I don't know much else beyond that, Segren thought it was odd but welcomed the chance to talk to someone from his childhood. I've seen the farmstead, gorgeous land near the Chionthar." She looks back to the cart where her husband lays, still comatose. "Neither your wizard nor any healers say there's much chance at this point. I'm still making my peace with it. Even if he comes back, he won't be the same." She sighs. "We were talking about having children soon. Before we lost the chance."