Edit History

Thramzorean

Thramzorean

Marshal Marshal Berringer                                                                                                                                                            Character Sheet

Marshal2.jpg.dcbe354fd3bf06ba65ccdd652d8753d2.jpg

The door to the Judge's office opened and a fair-haired man of medium build and no particularly distinguished good looks entered. He was dressed in functional black oiled leathers, a long riding coat suitable for both beast and bike, with a wide brimmed hat and a most extraordinary black metal shield come pauldron affixed to his left arm. He was a walking tool shop with a body harness strung about with every manner of device, vial, syringe, cannister, pocket and pouch. Over one shoulder was slung a rifle while at his right hip was a short stubby crossbow that looked nothing like a crossbow ought to, all metal gears, levers and springs.

He looked at the other three marshals in the room with extreme interest. Then smiled pleasantly.

"Good day all. Allow me to introduce myself, I'm Marshal Berringer. That's Marshal as in a first name."

There was another keen appraisal. If there was one thing that was obvious between this man and the other individuals in the room it was his clothing was curiously clean and new, while his weapons showed some signs of wear and use, his outfit was clearly freshly purchased and certainly had never seen any dusty travel out in the Waste.

Thramzorean

Thramzorean

Marshal Marshal Berringer                                                                                                                                                            Character Sheet

The door to the Judge's office opened and a fair-haired man of medium build and no particularly distinguished good looks entered. He was dressed in functional black oiled leathers, a long riding coat suitable for both beast and bike, with a wide brimmed hat and a most extraordinary black metal shield come pauldron affixed to his left arm. He was a walking tool shop with a body harness strung about with every manner of device, vial, syringe, cannister, pocket and pouch. Over one shoulder was slung a rifle while at his right hip was a short stubby crossbow that looked nothing like a crossbow ought to, all metal gears, levers and springs.

He looked at the other three marshals in the room with extreme interest. Then smiled pleasantly.

"Good day all. Allow me to introduce myself, I'm Marshal Berringer.
That's Marshal as in a first name."

There was another keen appraisal. If there was one thing that was obvious between this man and the other individuals in the room it was his clothing was curiously clean and new, while his weapons showed some signs of wear and use, his outfit was clearly freshly purchased and certainly had never seen any dusty travel out in the Waste.

Thramzorean

Thramzorean

"Good day all. Allow me to introduce myself, I'm Marshal Berringer."