Edit History

Thramzorean

Thramzorean

Marshal Marshal Berringer                                                                                                                                                            Character Sheet

Marshal2.jpg.dcbe354fd3bf06ba65ccdd652d8753d2.jpg

Marshal coughed lightly into his hand with raised eyebrows for a moment at the proffered bottle in Luce's hand, the curiously old school militaristic young woman's offer of a drink seemed to have caught him a little off balance, whereupon Dayv made his entrance.

Which gave Marshal a moment to compose himself and reply with a smile as he took up the whiskey once Dayv had done with it, "Why thank you, yes, I will."

Marshal poured himself a dram and then raised the glass to toast all in the gathering. After a sip he swirled the whiskey around, a light grin on his face as if something had caught his fancy.

"Appreciated," he said to Lucienne, taking another sip.

"And niiice armour," came the polite comment though clearly sincere.

"I might have thought Luce was lucerne hammer," Marshal continued with a chuckle and a nod at the polearm.

Thramzorean

Thramzorean

Marshal Marshal Berringer                                                                                                                                                            Character Sheet

Marshal coughed lightly into his hand with raised eyebrows for a moment at the proffered bottle in Luce's hand, the curiously old school militaristic young woman's offer of a drink seemed to have caught him a little off balance, whereupon Dayv made his entrance.

Which gave Marshal a moment to compose himself and reply with a smile as he took up the whiskey once Dayv had done with it, "Why thank you, yes, I will."

Marshal poured himself a dram and then raised the glass to toast all in the gathering. After a sip he swirled the whiskey around, a light grin on his face as if something had caught his fancy.

"Appreciated," he said to Lucienne.

"I might have thought Luce was lucerne hammer," Marshal continued with a chuckle and a nod at the polearm.

Thramzorean

Thramzorean

"Thank you," he said to Lucienne.