Edit History

Dodgeson

Dodgeson

"Like old times? You mean when I put you in hospital?" Just because Robin didn't use them didn't mean that he didn't know just as many dirty tricks as Chro and he was ready for him but what with not using them and all Chro was far far better at them, still managing to land a solid blow in his back. Luckily Robin still had his aura and, a nasty hole in his coat not withstanding, he was still standing and now it was the other boy who was over extended!

"If you're so tough how come you needed me to do the fighting for you huh?" Robin wasn't going to let this opportunity go to waste, the mechanical sound of his weapon shift forms filling the air before he swung out again, this time trying to leave as few openings in his defence for Chro to exploit.

OOC

Move Dazed

Standard Attack Chro with Grand Slam DC26/21 Resistance vs Damage & Progressive Immobilized&Impaired/Stunned&Disabled if that hits. Robin is Deflected at 1d20+20. Crit

End of Turn Gain +1 Defence & Regeneration removes a Bruise

HP 2

Status +4 Defence/Deflected (w/Reflect) 1d20+20/Fatigued

Dodgeson

Dodgeson

"Like old times? You mean when I put you in hospital?" Just because Robin didn't use them didn't mean that he didn't know just as many dirty tricks as Chro and he was ready for him but what with not using them and all Chro was far far better at them, still managing to land a solid blow in his back. Luckily Robin still had his aura and, a nasty hole in his coat not withstanding, he was still standing and now it was the other boy who was over extended!

"If you're so tough how come you needed me to do the fighting for you huh?" Robin wasn't going to let this opportunity go to waste, the mechanical sound of his weapon shift forms filling the air before he swung out again, this time trying to leave as few openings in his defence for Chro to exploit.

OOC

Move Dazed

Standard Attack Chro with Grand Slam DC26/21 Resistance vs Damage & Progressive Immobilized&Impaired/Stunned&Disabled if that hits. Robin is Deflected at 1d20+20.

End of Turn Gain +1 Defence & Regeneration removes a Bruise

HP 2

Status +4 Defence/Deflected (w/Reflect) 1d20+20/Fatigued