Edit History

artsmythe

artsmythe

Mickey the Sorcerer's Apprentice -- Mouse (Lightfoot Halfling) Folk Hero SorcererMickeyv7.jpg.1716c1797c70f8627088f601a5486646.jpg

AC: 14 (17) | HP: 32/32 | Init: +4 | Speed: 25' | Jump: 30'| Prof. Bonus: +3 | Passive Perception: 9 | Passive Insight: 9 | Passive Investigation: 11 | STR: 10 (0) | DEX: 18 (+4) | CON: 13 (+1) | INT: 13 (+1) | WIS: 8 (-1) | CHA: 17 (+3) | Subclass: Wild Magic | Sorcery Points: 7 | Spellcasting Ability: CHA | Spell Save DC: 14 | Spell Attack Bonus: +6
Buffs: None | Debuffs: None | Advantages: Fear | Inspiration: 0 | Exhaustion: 0 |

Upon receiving King Arthur's humble invitation, Mickey sprang up to his feet. "Gee, thanks, your Majesty! You're swell!" He then ran over to bow before the newcomer. "Fa Mulan! Welcome and Howdy-doo! It's a pleasure to meet you. Good luck on your upcoming mission with Moana, Merida and Kronk. Gosh! I just know that everything will go swimmingly for you and the others." He laughed pleasantly at his joke.

The Mouse then scurried over to Merlin's great book after the others have made their choices. He quickly scanned the ponderous tome, searching for any spells that Yesnid had ever described to him and had struck the young apprentice's fancy. Naturally they were all sorcerer spells. He finally decided upon Mage Armor, Counterspell, and Dispel Magic.

He then took off his mentor's jewelry and handed both items over to Merlin, who nodded his head approvingly. Once the transaction was done, the selected spells entered into the excitable rodent's magical repertoire and he was almost ready.

He turned to the great wizard and said, "Mr. Merlin, sir? I've thought it over and... and I think it would make sense if one of us on our team had one of your, uh, 'communication stones'. I think it would help us if we had a means to let you know when we've finished our mission."

Once equipped, the dedicated magic-user answered Eilowy's question. "Okay, Princess. Whenever you're ready, I'm ready. You're the boss!" He help up the four fingers of his left hand and counted off the bullet-points. "1) We have to stop the bad guys from getting the Black Cauldron and reviving Hades. 2) We have to make our way to the island of Morva where the artifact is guarded by three witches that we might have to bargain with. 3) We have to be prepared to deal with a lot of magic and we will have to fight an army of cutthroats.. 4) And we have to bring the Cauldron back to Merlin. Did I miss anything?"

Mechanics

OOC: n/a

Main Hand: Empty
Off Hand: Empty

Action: Mickey's action goes here.
Bonus Action: Mickey's bonus action goes here.
Move: Mickey's movement goes here.
Manipulate: Mickey's one free object interaction goes here.

artsmythe

artsmythe

Mickey the Sorcerer's Apprentice -- Mouse (Lightfoot Halfling) Folk Hero SorcererMickeyv7.jpg.1716c1797c70f8627088f601a5486646.jpg

AC: 14 (17) | HP: 32/32 | Init: +4 | Speed: 25' | Jump: 30'| Prof. Bonus: +3 | Passive Perception: 9 | Passive Insight: 9 | Passive Investigation: 11 | STR: 10 (0) | DEX: 16 (+4) | CON: 13 (+1) | INT: 13 (+1) | WIS: 8 (-1) | CHA: 17 (+3) | Subclass: Wild Magic | Sorcery Points: 7 | Spellcasting Ability: CHA | Spell Save DC: 14 | Spell Attack Bonus: +6
Buffs: None | Debuffs: None | Advantages: Fear | Inspiration: 0 | Exhaustion: 0 |

Upon receiving King Arthur's humble invitation, Mickey sprang up to his feet. "Gee, thanks, your Majesty! You're swell!" He then ran over to bow before the newcomer. "Fa Mulan! Welcome and Howdy-doo! It's a pleasure to meet you. Good luck on your upcoming mission with Moana, Merida and Kronk. Gosh! I just know that everything will go swimmingly for you and the others." He laughed pleasantly at his joke.

The Mouse then scurried over to Merlin's great book after the others have made their choices. He quickly scanned the ponderous tome, searching for any spells that Yesnid had ever described to him and had struck the young apprentice's fancy. Naturally they were all sorcerer spells. He finally decided upon Mage Armor, Counterspell, and Dispel Magic.

He then took off his mentor's jewelry and handed both items over to Merlin, who nodded his head approvingly. Once the transaction was done, the selected spells entered into the excitable rodent's magical repertoire and he was almost ready.

He turned to the great wizard and said, "Mr. Merlin, sir? I've thought it over and... and I think it would make sense if one of us on our team had one of your, uh, 'communication stones'. I think it would help us if we had a means to let you know when we've finished our mission."

Once equipped, the dedicated magic-user answered Eilowy's question. "Okay, Princess. Whenever you're ready, I'm ready. You're the boss!" He help up the four fingers of his left hand and counted off the bullet-points. "1) We have to stop the bad guys from getting the Black Cauldron and reviving Hades. 2) We have to make our way to the island of Morva where the artifact is guarded by three witches that we might have to bargain with. 3) We have to be prepared to deal with a lot of magic and we will have to fight an army of cutthroats.. 4) And we have to bring the Cauldron back to Merlin. Did I miss anything?"

Mechanics

OOC: n/a

Main Hand: Empty
Off Hand: Empty

Action: Mickey's action goes here.
Bonus Action: Mickey's bonus action goes here.
Move: Mickey's movement goes here.
Manipulate: Mickey's one free object interaction goes here.