Edit History

WolfBirch

WolfBirch

image.jpeg.046450084d26c8cee63870bae1f483c2.jpegName Eilonwy | Class Rogue 4/Wizard 2 | AC: 14 (17) | HP: 27/27 | Prof: +3 | PP: 13 | Saves: Str -1 / Dex +7 / Con +1 / Int +6 / Wis +0 / Cha +1 | Portent (8)

Special Abilities darkvision, Sneak Attack, Incisive Sense, Blessing of the Moonweaver, Cunning Action, Steady Aim, Ear for deceit, Eye for Detail, Insightful Fighting, Divination Savant, Portent | 

Attacks: Rapier | +7 | 1d8+4 pierciing, Shortbow +1 | +8 | 1d6+5 piercing (80/320 ), Dagger | +7 | 1d4+4 piercing (20/60)

Prepared Spells | Spell DC: 14 | Spell Attack +6 | Hit Dice 4d8/2d6 (6/6) | Death Saves: 0/0

Cantrips: Light, Booming Blade, Mind Sliver, Green-flame Blade, Sacred Flame, Vicious Mockery

Level 1 | (3/3) | Thunderwave, Find Familiar, Chromatic Orb, Shield, Magic Missile, Mage Armor, Healing Word (1/day), Silvery Barbs, Dissonant Whispers

Eilonwy gives Merida a quick hug. "I know that you will do great. Hen Wen sees a glowing success in your future and so do I." She looks over the rest of Sundial Submersion and says a few words. "May the winds of fortune blow your way and the weave of magic fold for your good. I hope we will all be back together soon to share stories of our adventures." She says.

Then the princess turns to the Cauldron Cacophony and hands each of them a healing potion. "Sorcerer Mickey, it is a pleasure to have you with us. Aurora and Rapunzel are both great assets, I know them well from school. I couldn't think of a better team. I am excited to work with you. Thank you all for agreeing to help get back the cauldron. I am afraid we have a dark road to travel. I think Mickey laid out the plan very well in broad strokes. Two of the big holes in our plan that I see are finding the cauldron and trading for it. Last time the witches were willing to trade for a magical sword. I am not sure what we could trade this time." She turns to Merlin, "Your Magical Eminence, do you have any items you think that we could trade for the Black Cauldron?" She asks.

Mechanics

MOVE: none

ACTION: none

BONUS ACTION: none

REACTION: none

CONCENTRATION: none

OOC: none

WolfBirch

WolfBirch

image.jpeg.046450084d26c8cee63870bae1f483c2.jpegName Eilonwy | Class Rogue 4/Wizard 2 | AC: 14 (17) | HP: 27/27 | Prof: +3 | PP: 13 | Saves: Str -1 / Dex +7 / Con +1 / Int +6 / Wis +0 / Cha +1 | Portent (8)

Special Abilities darkvision, Sneak Attack, Incisive Sense, Blessing of the Moonweaver, Cunning Action, Steady Aim, Ear for deceit, Eye for Detail, Insightful Fighting, Divination Savant, Portent | 

Attacks: Rapier | +7 | 1d8+4 pierciing, Shortbow +1 | +8 | 1d6+5 piercing (80/320 ), Dagger | +7 | 1d4+4 piercing (20/60)

Prepared Spells | Spell DC: 14 | Spell Attack +6 | Hit Dice 4d8/2d6 (6/6) | Death Saves: 0/0

Cantrips: Light, Booming Blade, Mind Sliver, Green-flame Blade, Sacred Flame, Vicious Mockery

Level 1 | (3/3) | Thunderwave, Find Familiar, Chromatic Orb, Shield, Magic Missile, Mage Armor, Healing Word (1/day), Silvery Barbs, Dissonant Whispers

Eilonwy gives Merida a quick hug. "I know that you will do great. Hen Wen sees a glowing success in your future and so do I." She looks over the rest of Sundial Submersion and says a few words. "May the winds of fortune blow your way and the weave of magic fold for your good. I hope we will all be back together soon to share stories of our adventures." She says.

Then the princess turns to the Cauldron Cacophony and hands each of them a healing potion. "Sorcerer Mickey, it is a pleasure to have you with us. Aurora and Rapunzel our both great assets, I know them well from school. I couldn't think of a better team. I am excited to work with you. Thank you all for agreeing to help get back the cauldron. I am afraid we have a dark road to travel. I think Mickey laid out the plan very well in broad strokes. Two of the big holes in our plan that I see are finding the cauldron and trading for it. Last time the witches were willing to trade for a magical sword. I am not sure what we could trade this time." She turns to Merlin, "Your Magical Eminence, do you have any items you think that we could trade for the Black Cauldron?" She asks.

Mechanics

MOVE: none

ACTION: none

BONUS ACTION: none

REACTION: none

CONCENTRATION: none

OOC: none