Edit History

Old_Skuul

Old_Skuul

image.png.03909d1595567e8c347ac86a95a69c1d.png

Dandifred(Dandi) Puddifoot Hobbit Treasure Hunter 2/Scholar 1

Dandi's eyes light up at the sight of Orn's beautiful pipe, "Oh that is very nice!"

Upon hearing Amdiran speak "Gorlanc" he turns his attention to the Dundedain. "Yes, yes that was it! It was Gorlanc." As Amdiran continues speaking, Dandi quietly listens and considers his words as he puffs thoughtfully. He thinks to himself "So, this Gorlanc fellow is some sort of ringleader behind all sorts of trouble and they are not sure how to stop him." This intrigues Dandi as he considers himself a puzzle solver of sorts, perhaps he could help them solve this mystery. "Westfarthing, Michel Delving" he answers with a nod. "These folk are tackling a problem for the good of many, this is a noble endeavor. By joining them I would be protecting the Shire." Mystery and Protection, two deeply motivational themes for this Hobbit are on the table before him. But there is also danger, and unpleasantness. Now is the time to choose. "Master Fletcher, I do see that you three are working for the cause of good here. I truly applaud your efforts." After a solemn moment he continues, "Unfortunately, I am afraid I simply cannot join you...you see, my hat is in no condition for any sort of adventuring," he says as he pokes his finger through the hole in his hat and looks up at them with a mischievous smile. "Then again, perhaps it IS time to broaden my horizons. I, Dandifred Puddifoot, would be honored to join your fine company. I am at your service," he says with a bow.

To Leofwyn he says, "I would not call it riding my lady, perhaps holding on for dear life is more like it. But hold on I will if that is required. I may be best suited as a sort of scout. I am very good at making myself difficult to see, but I will help however I can. I do not own a pony or a horse, perhaps I can ride along with you? You all have made me feel very welcome, and I truly thank you."

Old_Skuul

Old_Skuul

Dandi's eyes light up at the sight of Orn's beautiful pipe, "Oh that is very nice!"

Upon hearing Amdiran speak "Gorlanc" he turns his attention to the Dundedain. "Yes, yes that was it! It was Gorlanc." As Amdiran continues speaking, Dandi quietly listens and considers his words as he puffs thoughtfully. He thinks to himself "So this Gorlanc fellow is some sort of ringleader behind all sorts of trouble and they are not sure how to stop him." This intrigues Dandi as he considers himself a puzzle solver of sorts, perhaps he could help them solve this mystery. "Westfarthing, Michel Delving" he answers with a nod. "These folk are tackling a problem for the good of many, and this is a noble endeavor. By joining them he would be protecting his beloved Shire." Mystery and Protection, two deeply motivational themes this Hobbit loves. "Master Fletcher, I do see that you three are working for the cause of good here. Perhaps it is time that I expanded my own reach beyond the Shire. I would be honored to join your company, I am at your service," he says with a bow.

To Leofwyn he says, "I would not call it riding my lady, perhaps holding on for dear life is more like it. But hold on I will if that is required. I may be best suited as a sort of scout. I am very good at making myself difficult to see, but I will help however I can. I do not own a pony or a horse, perhaps I can ride along with you?"