Edit History

codexgigas

codexgigas

Amdiran, Son of Amdirgir Dunédain Warden (Counselor) 4
spacer.png

AC: 15/17 | HP: 27/27 | HD: 4/4d8 | Initiative: +4 | Passive Perception: 17 | Warden's Gift: 3/3 | Discourse 1/1 | Foresight: 1/1
Shadow Points: 3 | DM Inspiration: 0/1

Amdiran frowns as Léofwyn shares the sound that has reached her ears. "I do not want to abandon someone in need, but our enemies are cunning. This might be a trap. Let me see what I can. I will report back."

Moving as quietly as he can, Amdiran moves in the direction Léofwyn heard the noise. He tries to search the area and report back to his companions.

Tabletop

codexgigas

codexgigas

Amdiran, Son of Amdirgir Dunédain Warden (Counselor) 4
spacer.png

AC: 15/17 | HP: 27/27 | HD: 4/4d8 | Initiative: +4 | Passive Perception: 17 | Warden's Gift: 3/3 | Discourse 1/1 | Foresight: 1/1
Shadow Points: 3 | DM Inspiration: 0/1

"We are agreed then," Amdiran says to Dandi, clasping the hobbit's hand. "Léofwyn is a master judge of horseflesh, so I am sure she can help find you a pony."

The Ranger smiles at Orn. "Shire weed may be good, but there's less trade in Bree's. You could be the first to bring Southlinch to the Lonely Mountain and undercut the Lakemen's prices," he says, puffing on his own pipe. He wants to see the Shire safe and its people protected, but Amdiran has a fondness for Bree-folk. He finds himself sticking up for their stubborn ways more and more often these days.

Tabletop