Edit History

Spacesong

Spacesong

Jaxi

Jaxi enters the room with all the gear and gets a bit excited to search for his gear.

Zyx

Zyx hurriedly pushes his way through the rest of the pack to search the gear only to come up empty handed and a bit embarassed and hurt his stuff is no where to be a found. "What's a hero without his spear??"

Ygg

Making a break across the bridge as the rest leave him behind, the cowardly man finds himself stuff to the bridge in a way he wasn't expecting. Tumbling down to his hands and knees he has trouble unsticking his arms and legs from the structure. "Oh no.. Oh nonono... This can't be happening!" With a mighty pull he is able to get his right hand and leg unstuck but realizes it won't be much help with the otherside of his body still stuck, so he tries to put his leg up under his center of gravity and puuuuush upward. "Please! I can't get stuck here! Salvation awaits!"

Incredibly it works! He gets his left hand unstuck and is able to get some sense of forward locomotion. "C'moooon! Push FORWARD!" Left, then right, then left, then right. Yes! This is the most confident he's felt yet!

Gelbur

Gelbur watches as the others regain their equipment and beings to speculate on where else gear may be stored. He notices a crestfallen Zyx gets his attention. "Nah, dig man. Search for your gear, you'll find it, I'm sure!"

Character sheets.

Spacesong

Spacesong

Jaxi

Jaxi enters the room with all the gear and gets a bit excited to search for his gear.

Zyx

Zyx hurriedly pushes his way through the rest of the pack to search the gear only to come up empty handed and a bit embarassed and hurt his stuff is no where to be a found. "What's a hero without his spear??"

Ygg

Making a break across the bridge as the rest leave him behind, the cowardly man finds himself stuff to the bridge in a way he wasn't expecting. Tumbling down to his hands and knees he has trouble unsticking his arms and legs from the structure. "Oh no.. Oh nonono... This can't be happening!" With a mighty pull he is able to get his right hand and leg unstuck but realizes it won't be much help with the otherside of his body still stuck, so he tries to put his leg up under his center of gravity and puuuuush upward. "Please! I can't get stuck here! Salvation awaits!"

Gelbur

Gelbur watches as the others regain their equipment and beings to speculate on where else gear may be stored. He notices a crestfallen Zyx gets his attention. "Nah, dig man. Search for your gear, you'll find it, I'm sure!"

Character sheets.