Edit History

pesukarhu

pesukarhu

Bokk

HP 4/4 | AC 9 | Luck 9/10 | S+1 A-1 S+0 P+2 I+2 L+0 | PSH | Gatherer | Cog

Bokk scrabbles through the junk without luck. He looks around to the other, "Hey, help me find my stuff. Yaz, you know what my gear looks like. Dana, Mouse?"

Yaz

HP 2/2 | AC 13 | Luck 11/11 | S+0 A+0 S-1 P-1 I+1 L+0 | PSH | Hunter | Curator

Yaz is relieved to find her small shiny thing. She wipes down her hide armor, best she can, and puts it on. Her spear is a welcome find; she drops her shovel without a second thought. "Bokk, I guess you're just not the same blowhard without your fancy hat. Sure."

Dana

HP 1/1 | AC 11 | Luck 7/7 | S-1 A+1 S-2 P+0 I+0 L-1 | PSH | Gatherer | Cog

Dana quietly stows her dagger, axe, rope, and sling about her person. "Yeah, we'll find it."

Mouse

HP 3/3 | AC 9 | Luck 8/8 | S-3 A-1 S-1 P-1 I-1 L-1 | Mutant | Hunter | Glow

Mouse nods, though he's secretly pleased to see Bokk squirm. "OK."

pesukarhu

pesukarhu

Bokk

Bokk scrabbles through the junk without luck. He looks around to the other, "Hey, help me find my stuff. Yaz, you know what my gear looks like. Dana, Mouse?"

Yaz

Yaz is quietly relieved to find her small shiny thing. She wipes down her hide armor, best she can, and puts it on. Her spear is a welcome find; she drops her shovel without a second thought. "Bokk, I guess you're just not the same blowhard without your fancy hat. Sure."

Dana

Dana quietly stows her dagger, axe, rope, and sling about her person. "Yeah, we'll find it."

Mouse

pesukarhu

pesukarhu

Bokk

Yaz

Yaz is quietly relieved to find her small shiny thing. She wipes down her hide armor, best she can, and puts it on. Her spear is a welcome find; she drops her shovel without a second thought. "Bokk, I guess you're just not the same blowhard without your fancy hat. Sure."

Dana

Mouse