Edit History

VennDygrem

VennDygrem

spacer.pngBaldric | HP 36/38 | AC 20 | Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +10 | Speed: 30 | Perception: +7
Hero Points: 0/1 | Focus Points: 1/2 | Spellcasting: Cantrips | Rank 1 | Rank 2 | Spell DC: 19

Conditions: N/A | Effects: Marshal's Aura (10 ft.), Courageous Anthem (60 ft.) 1 round, Bravo's Brew (Lesser) 1 hour, Bon Mot crit failure

With the boss's arrival, Baldric sees that the action is moving toward the chokepoint of the cavern passageway. Potentially advantageous, or potentially deadly for the team. Not one to shy away from the excitement, he dashes up between the orc and the cave wall with the charau-ka leader barely in sight.

"Dahak's wrath, you say? If you represent 'Dahak's wrath' then I dare say they must be a push-over! My childhood kitten was more ferocious than you! Of course, in Cheliax, the kittens carry the taint of the infernal realms upon them, but that's beside the point. Er.. what was my point again?"

Along with his atrocious quip, Baldric looses a single arrow. The shot is tight, but worth showing that they're not afraid of the crazed cultist.

Action 1: Move NE->NE->E->E (25 ft.) - 1 square due south of Vharag
Action 2: Bon Mot vs. Malarunk (Diplomacy vs. Will DC) - Critical Failure, meaning I take a -2 status penalty on Perception and Will saves until I issue a successful bon mot or 1 minute, whichever is sooner.
Action 3: Ranged attack (I'm guessing he has cover, though)

VennDygrem

VennDygrem

spacer.pngBaldric | HP 36/38 | AC 20 | Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +10 | Speed: 30 | Perception: +7
Hero Points: 0/1 | Focus Points: 1/2 | Spellcasting: Cantrips | Rank 1 | Rank 2 | Spell DC: 19

Conditions: N/A | Effects: Marshal's Aura (10 ft.), Courageous Anthem (60 ft.) 1 round, Bravo's Brew (Lesser) 1 hour, Bon Mot crit failure

With the boss's arrival, Baldric sees that the action is moving toward the chokepoint of the cavern passageway. Potentially advantageous, or potentially deadly for the team. Not one to shy away from the excitement, he dashes up between the orc and the cave wall with the charau-ka leader barely in sight.

"Dahak's wrath, you say? If you represent 'Dahak's wrath' then I dare say they must be a push-over! My childhood kitten was more ferocious than you! Of course, in Cheliax, the kittens carry the taint of the infernal realms upon them, but that's beside the point. Er.. what was my point again?"

Along with his atrocious quip, Baldric looses a single arrow. The shot is tight, but worth showing that they're not afraid of the crazed cultist.

Action 1: Move NE->NE->E->E (25 ft.)
Action 2: Bon Mot vs. Malarunk (Diplomacy vs. Will DC) - Critical Failure, meaning I take a -2 status penalty on Perception and Will saves until I issue a successful bon mot or 1 minute, whichever is sooner.

VennDygrem

VennDygrem

spacer.pngBaldric | HP 36/38 | AC 20 | Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +12 | Speed: 30 | Perception: +7

Conditions: N/A | Effects: Marshal's Aura (10 ft.), Courageous Anthem (60 ft.) 1 round, Bravo's Brew (Lesser) 1 hour

"Dahak's wrath, you say? If you represent 'Dahak's wrath' then I dare say they must be a push-over! My childhood kitten was more ferocious than you! Of course, in Cheliax, the kittens carry the taint of the infernal realms upon them, but that's beside the point."

Along with his quip, Baldric looses a single arrow. The shot is tight, but worth showing that they're not afraid of the crazed cultist.

Action 1: Move NE->NE->E->E (25 ft.)
Action 2: Bon Mot vs. Malarunk (Diplomacy vs. Will DC)