OOC

Hello, could you explain the rules some more? i feel like something is missing, maybe in editing a part has been cut out.

It mention skills but doesnt explain them, it doesnt explain how technique damage is calculated, how modes modify a technique, it doesnt say what dice are used for techniques, how is success/failure of an attack determined?

I'm interested but there arent enough information to build a character😅

Oh, right. After somebody decides their techniques, the game master translates them to in-game lingo, deciding its damage, cost, and other effects. An example of a fully converted technique would be:

Sword strike: Cost 3, deals 2d4 damage.

• Slash: If the opponent has a passive that allows parts to be severed (Individually specified per opponent. The effects of a part being severed are also individually specified.) and this deals max damage, will sever any part specified.
  • Stab: Ignores anything that would reduce damage of this technique by 3 or less.

I will now add this to the rules page.

• 4 weeks later...

No. To make up for that, i try to make sure that everybody has an attack that only costs as much energy as they gain every turn or less, and one can try to use items for improvised attacks