Edit History

As evening sets in, a new spectacle may attract the eye of curious dignitaries.  A distance behind BEES in Spaaaaaaaace!, a Durat entourage has set up a scene of their own. 

In the past, the Durats have attended in small groups to mingle and meet.  However, for today they must have long prepared with the Arkhive.

In an elaborate setup, the ice itself has been laser-carved into a beautiful arena.  Great care put into even the smallest of details.  Ice chairs carved with ornate solar depictions numbering in the hundreds are lined in front of the stage.  The stage itself is a beautiful semi-circle arch, fashioned in the likeness of the Firmament itself.  Upon the top of which, the Exalted Vuk Cssskk Tyculhajodejana stands at an elegant stage.  The dusting of silver fur shines in the podium spotlights.

It speaks, "My fellow Elect, I'm glad to have you here tonight.  I'm sure many are curious as to the nature of this event.  But I must first thank the Arkhive, without whom this evening may never have taken place.  Their dedication to knowledge and capable wings are a blessing to all in Sansar.

Tonight, I have an extremely special announcement for the Durats of Burtzlund.  For ages, we have called ourselves by this name.  But a new age is upon us!  For while we are still of Burtzlund, we are not just of Burtzlund any longer.  As we take into our arms the arc of the Firmament and reach out to Mekhala, we outgrow our former name.

So it is with great pride that I introduce to you the new name of my Country.  Henceforth, we are the Solar Trade Administrative Regions of DuRATS!"

The Exalted gives a light cough into his fist.  "And that is quite a mouthful, so allow me to introduce ourselves more simply.  We are the STAR RATS!"

As the applause rings, just above Sansar's orbit, four Fleets of Spaceships have been waiting.  As the Exalted Pod finishes their announcement, thousands of ships fire targeted radiation into the upper atmosphere.  A display of power incomprehensible for mortals and a daily occurrence for the Sun.  The simulations were tested hundredfold, and the accuracy was verified yet again at BEES in Spaaaaaaaace!

As the Radiation settles, so appears the aurora borealis.  Beautiful in colors of blue, yellow, and gray.  It appears across the night sky like paint settling in water.  And as the full picture comes into view, viewers are introduced to the new flag of The STAR RATS.

The Flag of the STAR RATS

image.png.c900ecded1711d64c190f7c647b47df4.png

"We thank everyone in the interstellar community for their warm welcome to our people, and look forward to continued diplomatic relations.  The Solar Trade Center continues to see improved growth and seek out opportunities with new partners!  In honor of this new event, the Solar Trade Center will also be known as the Solar Trade Administrative Region Trade Center, or simply StarTC!  StarTC shall be its official identifier going forth in Trade communication.  As always, we look forward to working with you, and have a wonderful rest of your evening!

And don't forget to take a short rest at the bar.  The Honeyed Mead is what you expect, and I hope it will bring to you the delight it brought me."

As evening sets in, a new spectacle may attract the eye of curious dignitaries.  A distance behind BEES in Spaaaaaaaace!, a Durat entourage has set up a scene of their own. 

In the past, the Durats have attended in small groups to mingle and meet.  However, for today they must have long prepared with the Arkhive.

In an elaborate setup, the ice itself has been laser-carved into a beautiful arena.  Great care put into even the smallest of details.  Ice chairs carved with ornate solar depictions numbering in the hundreds are lined in front of the stage.  The stage itself is a beautiful semi-circle arch, fashioned in the likeness of the Firmament itself.  Upon the top of which, the Exalted Vuk Cssskk Tyculhajodejana stands at an elegant stage.  The dusting of silver fur shines in the podium spotlights.

It speaks, "My fellow Elect, I'm glad to have you here tonight.  I'm sure many are curious as to the nature of this event.  But I must first thank the Arkhive, without whom this evening may never have taken place.  Their dedication to knowledge and capable wings are a blessing to all in Sansar.

Tonight, I have an extremely special announcement for the Durats of Burtzlund.  For ages, we have called ourselves by this name.  But a new age is upon us!  For while we are still of Burtzlund, we are not just of Burtzlund any longer.  As we take into our arms the arc of the Firmament and reach out to Mekhala, we outgrow our former name.

So it is with great pride that I introduce to you the new name of my Country.  Henceforth, we are the Solar Trade Administrative Regions of DuRATS!"

The Exalted gives a light cough into his fist.  "And that is quite a mouthful, so allow me to introduce ourselves more simply.  We are the STAR RATS!"

As the applause rings, just above Sansar's orbit, four Fleets of Spaceships have been waiting.  As the Exalted Pod finishes their announcement, thousands of ships fire targeted radiation into the upper atmosphere.  A display of power incomprehensible for mortals and a daily occurrence for the Sun.  The simulations were tested hundredfold, and the accuracy was verified yet again at BEES in Spaaaaaaaace!

As the Radiation settles, so appears the aurora borealis.  Beautiful in colors of blue, yellow, and gray.  It appears across the night sky like paint settling in water.  And as the full picture comes into view, viewers are introduced to the new flag of The STAR RATS.

The Flag of the STAR RATS

image.png.c900ecded1711d64c190f7c647b47df4.png

"We thank everyone in the interstellar community for their warm welcome to our people, and look forward to continued diplomatic relations.  The Solar Trade Center continues to see improved growth and seek out opportunities with new partners!  In honor of this new event, the Solar Trade Center will also be known as the Solar Trade Administrative Region Trade Center, or simply StarTC!  StarTC shall be its official identifier going forth in Trade communication.  As always, we look forward to working with you, and have a wonderful rest of your evening!

And don't forget to take a short rest at the bar.  The Honeyed Mead is what you expect, and I hope it will bring to you the delight it brought me."