Edit History

Grudge

Grudge

@Faeryl_ Ok, I'll post in a little bit but since Fang can't move further than 5ft from Gwain or he would lose his armor bonuses and Gwain goes first I worked the path so we evade the Acid Puddle and stay together, but it is a bit twisty so I'll map it here so I don't have to mess up IC thread. I'm doing it by the current map so if something changed in the meantime apologies. Well, here we go. Gwain first, he is currently at I-9. The move is H-8, G-9 (10 ft.) staying within the 5 ft. range from Fang. Fang starts from H-9. His move is G-8, F-9, F-10 (15 ft). He stays within 5 ft from Gwain while he travels and ends near enough to attack No3 enemy in the end. Gwain will be directly above Acid Puddle and Fang left of it. Diagonally 5ft from Gwain.

Edit: Huh, does Trip crit? I think this is the first time all attacks land (of course if Trip works, but it is the highest he could've rolled even with nat 20, if this one misses at least it is just plain old bad luck, no roller to blame.)

Grudge

Grudge

@Faeryl_ Ok, I'll post in a little bit but since Fang can't move further than 5ft from Gwain or he would lose his armor bonuses and Gwain goes first I worked the path so we evade the Acid Puddle and stay together, but it is a bit twisty so I'll map it here so I don't have to mess up IC thread. I'm doing it by the current map so if something changed in the meantime apologies. Well, here we go. Gwain first, he is currently at I-9. The move is H-8, G-9 (10 ft.) staying within the 5 ft. range from Fang. Fang starts from H-9. His move is G-8, F-9, F-10 (15 ft). He stays within 5 ft from Gwain while he travels and ends near enough to attack No3 enemy in the end. Gwain will be directly above Acid Puddle and Fang left of it. Diagonally 5ft from Gwain.