Character Creation Rules

We'll be using one of two chargen creation methods, either Sum to Ten, or Priority generation. We will not be using the other chargen systems for this, as they aren't really balanced with each other. I'm going to have some additional changes I'm implementing.

1). Several Metatypes will have their priority categories shifted down to make them a more viable option to take. What this means is under the original rules, you'd take C priority to get the Ork metatype with 0 special points. Under this, you'd get Ork at D priority with 0 special points. This will apply to the following metatypes, who can have all their listed priority options taken at one priority less than normal.

-Ork (Satyr, Oni, Ogre, Hobgoblin)

-Dwarf (Menehune, Koborokuru, Hanuman, Gnome)

-Troll (Cyclopse, Fomorian, Giant, Minotaur)

-Pixie

-Centaur

-Naga

2). I'm bringing back form 4e the rule that when you take both Bioware and Cyberware, the essence cost of whichever uses the least essence is halved. So if you have 3 essence worth of Cyberware and 2 essence worth of Bioware, the cost of the Bioware's essence is halved to 1.

3). I'm going to allow up to fifty points of negative and positive qualities to be taken.

4). The following skills are going to combined to reduce the number of skills and eliminate redundancies. Diving and Swimming will be combined into one skill using Strength as it's attribute. All of the Mechanics skills (Automative, Mechanical, Industrial, Nautical) will be combined into a single mechanics skill.

5). Knowledge Skills will be [Intuition+Logic] *3 instead of *2.

6). Free Contact Points will be 8+Charisma*3 instead of just Charisma *3.

7). I'm considering using Lwmons Matrix and Alchemist rules although that's still under consideration. Depends on how many people want to play deckers/alchemists and the rules they want to operate under. Link here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_Z03mNT3TEvJZA-JLBYwlLEHPsWhbc8wWDanhpHJB3I/edit#heading=h.2t9n8hk0caxf