Edit History

Ayeba

Ayeba

I dug up the sourcebook you suggested, and found something that appealed to me. The concept is an very androgynous automaton who desperately needs to know their origins and purpose are. So they have spent all their life looking and researching for every little tidbit of information. An automaton wizard 5 -- subclass to be decided. I'm tempted to go Order of the Scribes for the most research-y of researchers.

I have a question in that regard, @bwatford. Does it even make sense to have an automaton with the chaos child background? I found it a funny concept, but it might need some refluffing. For example; an automaton that woke up already tainted because the pod was not properly sealed, so something leaked out, and other stuff leaked in. If not, I can always go in another direction that fits with the theme; a more scholarly approach, for example. They'd have to have learned the art of wizardry from somewhere, after all.

Ayeba

Ayeba

I dug up the sourcebook you suggested, and found something that appealed to me. The concept is an very androgynous automaton who desperately needs to know their origins and purpose are. So they have spent all their life looking and researching for every little tidbit of information. An automaton wizard 5 -- subclass to be decided. I'm tempted to go Order of the Scribes for the most research-y of researchers.

I have a question in that regard. Does it even make sense to have an automaton with the chaos child background? I found it a funny concept, but it might need some refluffing. For example; an automaton that woke up already tainted because the pod was not properly sealed, so something leaked out, and other stuff leaked in. If not, I can always go in another direction that fits with the theme; a more scholarly approach, for example. They'd have to have learned the art of wizardry from somewhere, after all.