Edit History

rauhric

rauhric

Qwin_pic.jpgQwinsea Windjammer
Character Sheet | Adventure Log
CG Tethyrian Human "Sailor" Fighter 1
HP 12 | AC 16 | Init +3 | Perception 12 | Investigation 10

Qwinsea is a charming sailor in his early twenties that stands proud at just over six feet tall. He appears to have spent a considerable amount at sea with his tawny suntanned skin, wavy bleached brown hair, and hazel sea green eyes; a full goatee bread completes his appearance. He has an athletic and agile build; a product of his many years of living and working aboard ships. As he arrives at the "Blue Alley" he address those in attendance; "Have you all come for the treasure as well? What have you all heard? I hear that only fools enter this place and that one ever comes out alive. Well, I mean to prove those rumors wrong. What say you all?"

OoC

Give the Blue Alley a good once over with his Perception skill to see if any slightly obvious traps may exist.

Misc

Game Notes

[1] Mint is looking for the Celestite Unicorn and offering 250 dragons for all

rauhric

rauhric

Qwin_pic.jpgQwinsea Windjammer
Character Sheet | Adventure Log
CG Tethyrian Human "Sailor" Fighter 1
HP 12 | AC 16 | Init +3 | Perception 12 | Investigation 10

Qwinsea is a charming sailor in his early twenties that stands proud at just over six feet tall. He appears to have spent a considerable amount at sea with his tawny suntanned skin, wavy bleached brown hair, and hazel sea green eyes; a full goatee bread completes his appearance. He has an athletic and agile build; a product of his many years of living and working aboard ships. As he arrives at the "Blue Alley" he address those in attendance; "Have you all come for the treasure as well? What have you all heard? I hear that only fools enter this place and that one ever comes out alive. Well, I mean to prove those rumors wrong. What say you all?"

OoC

Give the Blue Alley a good once over with his Perception skill to see if any slightly obvious traps may exist.

Misc

Game Notes

[1] Mint is looking for the Celestite Unicorn and offering 250 dragons for all