Edit History

rauhric

rauhric

Qwin_pic.jpgQwinsea Windjammer
Character Sheet | Adventure Log
CG Tethyrian Human "Sailor" Fighter 1
HP 12 | AC 16 | Init +3 | Perception 12 | Investigation 10

Qwinsea was a little taken aback by one of the attendance and telepathy. "Wow ... I have never meet one of you before. At least a large one. I am familiar with the small ones. Do you all have telepathy?" He was address the Thri-Kreen and making an assumption that all insects are related somehow and have the same communication patterns. His curiosity is genuine.

Giving the area a good look around (nat 20 on Perception looking for traps) he motions to the podium and the book on it. "What do you all make with the podium and book and quill? Are we to sign in first before exploring?"

OoC

Is Mirt famous? Do we need to roll for knowledge and rumors about the guy?

Misc

Game Notes

[1] Mint is looking for the Celestite Unicorn and offering 250 dragons for all

rauhric

rauhric

Qwin_pic.jpgQwinsea Windjammer
Character Sheet | Adventure Log
CG Tethyrian Human "Sailor" Fighter 1
HP 12 | AC 16 | Init +3 | Perception 12 | Investigation 10

Qwinsea was a little taken aback by one of the attendance and telepathy. "Wow ... I have never meet one of you before. At least a large one. I am familiar with the small ones. Do you all have telepathy?" He was address the Thri-Kreen and making an assumption that all insects are related somehow and have the same communication patterns. His curiosity is genuine.

Giving the area a good look around (nat 20 on Perception looking for traps) he motions to the podium and the book on it. "What do you all make with the podium and book and quill? Are we to sign in first before exploring?"

OoC

Is Mirt famous? Do we need to roll for knowledge and rumors about the guy?

Misc

Game Notes

[1] Mint is looking for the Celestite Unicorn and offering 250 dragons for all