Edit History

rauhric

rauhric

Qwin_pic.jpgQwinsea Windjammer
Character Sheet | Adventure Log
CG Tethyrian Human "Sailor" Fighter 1
HP 12 | AC 16 | Init +3 | Perception 12 | Investigation 10

Qwinsea signs his name in the book and says, "Maybe we start right them work our way back left." He was a creature of habit so starting on his right was something that seemed natural to him.

OoC

@TricksterArcane I forgot I have the Find Familiar spell, can I already have my familiar with me or do I need to summon it now. Also, I have never played with a familiar in Adventure League, do we have to mark off the 10gp to get it? Most games it never comes up as it is always assumed you begin play with a familiar if you have the spell.

Misc

Game Notes

[1] Mint is looking for the Celestite Unicorn and offering 250 dragons for all

rauhric

rauhric

Qwin_pic.jpgQwinsea Windjammer
Character Sheet | Adventure Log
CG Tethyrian Human "Sailor" Fighter 1
HP 12 | AC 16 | Init +3 | Perception 12 | Investigation 10

Qwinsea signs his name in the book and says, "Maybe we start right them work our way back left." He was a creature of habit so starting on his right was something that seemed natural to him.

OoC

@TricksterArcane I forgot I have the Find Familiar spell, can I already have my familiar with me or do I need to summon it now. Also, I have never played with a familiar in Adventure League, do we have to mark off the 10gp to get it? Most games it never comes up as it is always assumed you begin play with a familiar if you have the spell.

Misc

Game Notes

[1] Mint is looking for the Celestite Unicorn and offering 250 dragons for all