Edit History

rauhric

rauhric

f7abcb72c6d463390728748e7f692eea.jpgAmélia Valentine [Real & Covert ID] / Joséphine de la Fontaine, aka FABLE [Alt. ID]

Concept: A descendant of original Æon Society members who participated in the Society's early eugenic program to create stronger "Eximorphs" bloodlines, aka "The Children of Tomorrow". She is a child of the 5th Generation and is very much aware of the programs' history and purpose, and considers it an honor to be part of it. She is a true believer in the Æon Society's motto: "Hope, Sacrifice, and Unity for a Better Tomorrow".

Character Inspiration: If you have ever seen Legion on FX there was a character named Cary Loudermilk who was a mutant with the power to host an extra-dimensional space in his body for his twin Kerry. He, Cary, would exist out in the real world doing all the mundane tasks while Kerry, she, "slept" inside the extra-dimensional space until there was danger and she, Kerry, would appear and help resolve the conflict. He was more cerebral and she was more physical in powers and approach. It was a fun and interesting take on the Multiple Man idea.

I wanted to play around with that concept by using the Quantum Agent power. At first I was thinking my character would just self-replicate to help herself accomplish tasks easier, and it works well with the Boost power where individually or together, my character could enhance themselves with the mega-edges Instant Expert and Mastermind (two-minds and all). I also figured the Quantum Agent would work well with the other edges like Small Unit Tactics, Martial Arts styles, Covert and Alt. ID. What is it that they say "Team work makes the Dream work".

As for the other power, Quantum Anima, I just think it would be very cool power if she can manipulate the environment around her to help her accomplish tasks. Her power to gift "movement" and follow "commands" would be an inventive way of problem solving in the field when her own skills are not enough to get the job done. What I really want to play is a command / support character, and not an upfront melee combatant or range blaster.

Background: Amélia Valentine is a biological product of the original Æon Society members who donated their enhanced genetic codes to produce the "Children of Tomorrow". It was the Society's goal to drive humanity forward to build a better tomorrow and that dream begins with the children of today. She is the 5th Generation of that special eugenics program and was raised by the great-grandchildren of the the original Society members in a closed and sheltered environment called the "Homestead". All members of the program are the biological offspring of the original Society members, but use aliases to not draw attention to themselves considering how famous their bloodline is.

Amélia's parents work in Project Utopia in different divisions, but they still managed to keep their daughter on a tight schedule. Every hour of her day was assigned with a variety of tasks meant to test and nurture Amélia into being great someday. The main goal of the original Æon Society members was to make the world a better place, and the descendants believed in that vision wholeheartedly that they bred and raised their children to be the best ideals of that dream.

As with all strict and heavily regimented children there will be a few that rebel against their upbringing. Some outwardly display their rebellion in a glorious fashion, while others keep it hidden from their overbearing parents. Amélia was part of the latter group that dabbled in her rebellious nature for the thrill of it. She focused her darker nature into breaking and entering restricted areas. Wherever there was a restricted access point she found a way to get in just for thrills; and this even applied to cyberspace as well. Online on the darkweb she met a user by the handle of "card_shark" that introduced her to Les Fantômes, an international group of "Robin Hood" thieves. This was her secret fantasy, her darker aspiration that she wished she could give herself over to. Even till this day she still wears some article of clothing that has a hood on it as a hallmark of who she wishes she could be.

That rebellious time allowed her to focus her training into more clandestine and secret ops projects. Luckily for her the Æon Society is a vast multi-divisional entity with many diverse interest, but her time in anonymity is shifting to the limelight now. As a member of Team Tomorrow she will have to find a way to put her more covert skills to better use on more public missions.

Aspirations: Amélia has been developing her skills to covertly hide her identity and she would like to continue until she has erased her original digital footprint in cyberspace. [Short term aspiration: continue to upgrade Covert edge from 1 to 3]

Her father works in an Æon Society division rumored to be tangentially associated with the Babel Dossier; a top secret collection of super secret files curated by the Æon Society from its inception. It is the "Holy Grail" for all conspiracy theorists looking to have access to all the world's greatest secrets never told. For her the idea of a super top secret archive of all the world's greatest secrets is the ultimate wish fulfillment. Currently she has access to some quality files through one of her mother's contacts at the Science and Technology Division of Project Utopia, but so many other files are restricted even beyond her super larceny methods. She would love to get higher clearance to view more of those restricted documents. [Short Term aspiration: continue to increase her Library from 1 to 3•. This is Not Babel Dossier, but she doesn't know that. The quest for the Babel Dossier should be her life long goal.]

Ultimately she would love to increase her power level in Quantum Agent to its highest level so that she can utilize all its' potential. This power can create a multitude of clones that can theoretically operate independently, be her eyes and ears everywhere, and even transmit their knowledge to her from a distance. It is a god like power to be and do everything everywhere all at once. [Long Term aspiration: continue to enhance Quantum Agent and purchase all the power tags to ever expand on its potential.]

rauhric

rauhric

f7abcb72c6d463390728748e7f692eea.jpgAmélia Valentine [Real & Covert ID] / Joséphine de la Fontaine, aka FABLE [Alt. ID]

Concept: A descendant of original Æon Society members who participated in the Society's early eugenic program to create stronger "Eximorphs" bloodlines, aka "The Children of Tomorrow". She is a child of the 5th Generation and is very much aware of the programs' history and purpose, and considers it an honor to be part of it. She is a true believer in the Æon Society's motto: "Hope, Sacrifice, and Unity for a Better Tomorrow".

Character Inspiration: If you have ever seen Legion on FX there was a character named Cary Loudermilk who was a mutant with the power to host an extra-dimensional space in his body for his twin Kerry. He, Cary, would exist out in the real world doing all the mundane tasks while Kerry, she, "slept" inside the extra-dimensional space until there was danger and she, Kerry, would appear and help resolve the conflict. He was more cerebral and she was more physical in powers and approach. It was a fun and interesting take on the Multiple Man idea.

I wanted to play around with that concept by using the Quantum Agent power. At first I was thinking my character would just self-replicate to help herself accomplish tasks easier, and it works well with the Boost power where individually or together, my character could enhance themselves with the mega-edges Instant Expert and Mastermind (two-minds and all). I also figured the Quantum Agent would work well with the other edges like Small Unit Tactics, Martial Arts styles, Covert and Alt. ID. What is it that they say "Team work makes the Dream work".

As for the other power, Quantum Anima, I think just think it would be very cool if she can manipulate the environment around her to help her accomplish tasks. Her power to gift "movement" and follow "commands" would be a cool and inventive way to problem solving in the field when her own skills are not enough to get the job done. What I really want to play is a command / support character, and not an upfront melee combatant or range blaster.

Background: Amélia Valentine is a biological product of the original Æon Society members who donated their enhanced genetic codes to produce the "Children of Tomorrow". It was the Society's goal to drive humanity forward to a better tomorrow and that dream begins with the children of today. She is the 5th Generation of that special eugenics program and was raised by the great-grandchildren of the the original Society members in a closed and sheltered environment called the "Homestead". All members of the program are the biological offspring of the original Society members, but use aliases to not draw attention to themselves considering how famous their bloodline is.

Amélia's parents work in Project Utopia in different divisions, but they still managed to keep their daughter on a tight schedule. Every hour of her day was assigned with a variety of tasks meant to test and nurture Amélia into being great someday. The main goal of the original Æon Society members was to make the world a better place, and the descendants believed in that vision wholeheartedly that they bred and raised their children to be the best ideals of that dream.

As with all strict and heavily regimented children there will be a few that rebel against their upbringing. Some outwardly display their rebellion in glorious fashion, while others keep it hidden from their overbearing parents. Amélia was part of the latter group that dabbled in her rebellious nature for the thrill of it. She focused her darker nature into breaking and entering restricted areas. Wherever there was a restricted access point she found a way to get in just for thrills; and this even applied to cyberspace as well. Online on the darkweb she met a user by the handle of "card_shark" that introduced her to Les Fantômes an international group of "Robin Hood" thieves. This was her secret fantasy, her darker aspiration that she wish she could give herself over to. Even till this day she still wears some article of clothing that has a hood on it as a hallmark of who she wishes she could be.

That rebellious time allowed her to focus her training into more clandestine and secret ops projects. Luckily for her the Æon Society is a vast multidivisional entity with many diverse interest, but her time in anonymity is shifting to the limelight now. As a member of Team Tomorrow she will have to find a way to put her more covert skills into better use on more public missions.

Aspirations: Amélia has been developing her skills to covertly hide her identity and she would like to continue until she has erased her original digital footprint in cyberspace. [Short term aspiration: continue to upgrade Covert edge from 1 to 3]

Her father works in an Æon Society division rumored to be tangentially associated with the Babel Dossier; a top secret collection of super secret files curated by the Æon Society from its inception. It is the "Holy Grail" for all conspiracy theorists looking to have access to all the world's greatest secrets never told. For her the idea of a super top secret archive of all the world's greatest secrets is just unimaginable. Currently she has access to some quality files through one of her mother's contacts at the Science and Technology Division of Project Utopia, but so many other files are just restricted even to her super curious methods. She would love to get higher clearance to view more of those restricted documents. [Short Term aspiration: continue to increase her Library from 1 to 3•. This is Not Babel Dossier, but she doesn't know that. The quest for the Babel Dossier should be her life long goal.]

Ultimately she would love to increase her power level in Quantum Agent to its highest level so that she can utilize all its' potential. This power can create a multitude of clones that can theoretically operate independently, be her eyes and ears everywhere, and even transmit their knowledge to her from a distance. It is a god like power to be and do everything everywhere all at once. [Long Term aspiration: continue to enhance Quantum Agent and purchase all the power tags to ever expand on its potential.]

rauhric

rauhric

f7abcb72c6d463390728748e7f692eea.jpgAmélia

Concept: A descendant of original Æon Society members who participated in the Society's early eugenic program to create stronger "Eximorphs" bloodlines, aka "The Children of Tomorrow". She is a child of the 5th Generation and is very much aware of the programs' history and purpose, and considers it an honor to be part of it. She is a true believer in the original Æon Society's creed: "Hope, Sacrifice, and Unity for a Better Tomorrow".

Character Inspiration: If you have ever seen Legion on FX there was a character named Cary Loudermilk who was a mutant with the power to host an extra-dimensional space in his body for his twin Kerry. Cary would exist out in the real world doing all the mundane tasks while Kerry "slept" inside the extra-dimensional space until there was danger and she, Kerry, would appear and help resolve the conflict.

I wanted to play with that idea by using the Quantum Agent power. At the moment, I see it more like she is just self-replicating to help her accomplish tasks; ideally it works well with the Boost power that ties in nicely with the mega-edges Instant Expert and Mastermind. All those abilities will help her augment her her own physical capabilities for certain tasks. I could also see the Quantum Agent maybe working well with the other edges like Small Unit Tactics, Martial Arts styles, Covert and Alt. ID.

The other power I have chosen is the Quantum Anima power, which I think is just a cool way of her using her environment to help her complete tasks. Her power to gift "movement" to objects is just fun for problem solving in the field when her skills are not enough to get the task done. What I really see in her is a command / support character, and not an upfront melee combatant or range blaster. Though I understand she will need to be, but I envision her more like a D&D rogue and just popping in for a quick strike and then moving out of the way for the real damage dealers to do their thing.

Background: pending

rauhric

rauhric

f7abcb72c6d463390728748e7f692eea.jpgAmélia

Concept: A descendant of original Æon Society members who participated in the Society's early eugenic program to create stronger "Eximorphs" bloodlines, aka "The Children of Tomorrow". She is a child of the 5th Generation and is very much aware of the programs' history and purpose, and considers it an honor to be part of it. She is a true believer in the original Æon Society's creed: "Hope, Sacrifice, and Unity for a Better Tomorrow".

Character Inspiration: If you have ever seen Legion on FX there was a character named Cary Loudermilk who was a mutant with the power to host an extra-dimensional space in his body for his twin Kerry. Cary would exist out in the real world doing all the mundane tasks while Kerry "slept" inside the extra-dimensional space until there was danger and she, Kerry, would appear and help resolve the conflict.

I wanted to play with that idea by using the Quantum Agent power. At the moment, I see it more like she is just self-replicating to help her accomplish tasks; ideally it works well with the Boost power that ties in nicely with the mega-edges Instant Expert and Mastermind. All those abilities will help her augment her her own physical capabilities for certain tasks. I could also see the Quantum Agent maybe working well with the other edges like Small Unit Tactics, Martial Arts styles, Covert and Alt. ID.

The other power I have chosen is the Quantum Anima power, which I think is just a cool way of her using her environment to help her complete tasks. Her power to gift "movement" to objects is just fun for problem solving in the field when her skills are not enough to get the task done. What I really see in her is a command / support character, and not an upfront melee combatant or range blaster.

Background: pending