Sheets Viewer Update - Cache Clear May Be Required ×

Edit History

Ayeba

Ayeba

I can't access the old forums. It says my account is awaiting confirmation, but the confirmation mail never arrives in my inbox. I suspect the system to be permanently down, because why would anyone maintain it when there's a new system up.

One question regarding character creation: Do you use the method where you can place stat increases wherever you want (so +2 to one, +1 to another), or the more classical approach?

I'm considering joining, but I'm not sure I have time for a full application within the listed timeframe. It's not a problem to create an actual character, but reading myself up on all the material and writing everything takes time.

Ayeba

Ayeba

I can't access the old forums. It says my account is awaiting confirmation, but the confirmation mail never arrives in my inbox. I suspect the system to be permanently down, because why would anyone maintain it when there's a new system up.

One question regarding character creation: Do you use the method where you can place stat increases wherever you want (so +2 to one, +1 to another), or the more classical approach?

I'm considering joining, but I'm not sure I have time for a full application within the listed timeframe. It's not a problem to create an actual character, but reading myself on all the material and writing up everything takes time.