Edit History

Inash

Inash

Brucilde

Brucilde.gif.e3fcd9fae91b04b88097bafb325f1f4d.gif

Brucilde comes into the main room from the back working a kink out of her shoulder with one hand while the other grips her oversized axe. "Why some crusaders no listen? I tell them no touch girls. Give polite warning. Them ignore. I throw out. No stretch first." She continues complaining as she heads towards the bouncers stool near the front door. About half-way back, she spots Iolana and waves. "Oh hi 'lana. How've you been? I'm afraid I haven't got anything new to tell you."

Statblock

[URL=/sheets/?id=2891667][B][SIZE=+1]Brucilda Ashdottir[/SIZE][/B][/URL] F CG Tiefling (halforc parentage) Arcanist (blade adept), [B]Level[/B] 1, [B]Init[/B] 2, [B]HP[/B] 8/8, [B]Speed[/B] 30 [B]AC[/B] 12, [B]Touch[/B] 12, [B]Flat-footed[/B] 10, [B]CMD[/b] 14, [B]Fort[/B] 1, [B]Ref[/B] 2, [B]Will[/B] 2, [B]CMB[/B] +2, [B]Base Attack Bonus[/B] 0 [B]bonded weapon, MW Battleaxe [/B] 3 (2d6+2, x3) (+2 Dex) [B]Abilities[/B] Str 14, Dex 14, Con 12, Int 18, Wis 10, Cha 9 [B]Condition[/B] None
Brucilda Ashdottir
F CG Tiefling (halforc parentage) Arcanist (blade adept), Level 1, Init 2, HP 8/8, Speed 30
AC 12, Touch 12, Flat-footed 10, CMD 14, Fort 1, Ref 2, Will 2, CMB +2, Base Attack Bonus 0
bonded weapon, MW Battleaxe 3 (2d6+2, x3)
(+2 Dex)
Abilities Str 14, Dex 14, Con 12, Int 18, Wis 10, Cha 9
Condition None

Actions Crunch

Inash

Inash

Brucilde

Brucilde.gif.e3fcd9fae91b04b88097bafb325f1f4d.gif

Brucilde comes into the main room from the back working a kink out of her shoulder with one hand while the other grips her oversized axe. "Why some crusaders no listen? I tell them no touch girls. Give polite warning. Them ignore. I throw out. No stretch first." She continues complaining as she heads towards the bouncers stool near the front door. About half-way back, she spots Iolana and waves. "Oh hi 'lana. How've you been? I'm afraid I haven't got anything new to tell you."

Statblock

Actions Crunch