Edit History

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

The Honeyed Blackmoor

spacer.pngThe child's distress seems to have heightened somewhat, even as Gareth resumes his cool and consumption of his coffee and snack.

"Please… I don't know, just please help me…" With a final imploration the child turned and started out the café's doors, scampering on her hunched hands and feet and turns the corner as she hits the cobblestone street once more.

spacer.pngBack at the bar top, Kimmy breathes an audible sigh of relief as the child turns to go, and gives Brucilde a quick confirming nod to indicate that she is fine to go. Turning to her serving girls, she directs them quickly, "Marla, go get the city guard. Teza, you best go with them dear."

[[ The Honeyed Blackmoor ]]

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

The Honeyed Blackmoor

spacer.pngThe child's distress seems to have heightened somewhat, even as Gareth resumes his cool and consumption of his coffee and snack.

"Please… I don't know, just please help me…" With a final imploration the child turned and started out the café's doors, scampering on her hunched hands and feet and turns the corner as she hits the cobblestone street once more.

Back at the bar top, Kimmy breathes an audible sigh of relief as the child turns to go, and gives Brucilde a quick confirming nod to indicate that she is fine to go. Turning to her serving girls, she directs them quickly, "Marla, go get the

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

The Honeyed Blackmoor

Back at the bar top, Kimmy

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

The Honeyed Blackmoor

"Please… I don't know, just please help me…" With a final