Edit History

athedia

athedia

Teza Hasar

Teza.jpeg.2e218f2c20ec1615bef7234d8383d24d.jpegTeza Hasar - Fetchling Bard (Dirge Bard) 1

AC 14 | FF 12 | Touch 12 | HP 13/13 | Temp HP | Init +2 | Speed 30ft

Fort +1 | Ref +4 | Will +1

Hero Points 1

Active Conditions/Abilities:

• 1/day can reroll failed saving throw
  • 1/day Memory Lapse
  • Detect Magic
  • Bardic Performance: Distraction
    • 1/8 Rounds used
Weird Building

Teza's gaze shifted from the auras approaching the wall and then back to the girl. Her eyes narrowed, and she started a rhythmic almost chant, just loud enough for the others in the room to hear.

One escaped and ran so far
Teahouse bound but why
Cres insists was in a rush

Her four friends might die

Nessa, Thim, Bondy, Yenni
Names she knew so well
Trapped in cages down below
The story she did tell

So Seven followed, some by force

Heeding a child's plea
Six below and One above
The children they would free

Yet Cres spoke half if not full lies
Her aura glowing bright
Four more auras approach us now
I fear they wish to fight

She shifted her focus to where she saw the approaching four approaching auras, drawing her sword as she did so, trusting Brucilde to protect her if Cres reacted to her speech.

Mechanics
Move: Draw sword
Standard: Bardic Performance: DistractionDistraction (Su): At 1st level, a bard can use his performance to counter magic effects that depend on sight. Each round of the distraction, he makes a Perform (act, comedy, dance, or oratory) skill check. Any creature within 30 feet of the bard (including the bard himself) that is affected by an illusion (pattern) or illusion (figment) magical attack may use the bard's Perform check result in place of its saving throw if, after the saving throw is rolled, the Perform skill check proves to be higher. If a creature within range of the distraction is already under the effect of a noninstantaneous illusion (pattern) or illusion (figment) magical attack, it gains another saving throw against the effect each round it sees the distraction, but it must use the bard's Perform skill check result for the save. Distraction does not work on effects that don't allow saves. Distraction relies on visual components.
Free:

Actions

Bardic Performance

Statblock

[b][url=/sheets/?id=2891479]Teza Hasar[/url][/b] [i]Fetchling Dirge Bard 1 NG[/i] [b]HP[/b] 9 / 9 [b]Speed[/b] ft [b]Init[/b] 2 [b]AC[/b] 14 [b]Fort[/b] 1 [b]Ref[/b] 4 [b]Will[/b] 1 [b]CMB[/b] +1 [b]BAB[/b] 0 [b]Longsword[/b] +1 (1d8+1, 19-20/x2) [b]Str[/b] 13 (1) [b]Dex[/b] 14 (2) [b]Con[/b] 13 (1) [b]Wis[/b] 8 (-1) [b]Int[/b] 12 (1) [b]Cha[/b] 18 (4)
Teza Hasar
Fetchling Dirge Bard 1 NG
HP 9 / 9 Speed ft Init 2 AC 14
Fort 1 Ref 4 Will 1
CMB +1 BAB 0
Longsword +1 (1d8+1, 19-20/x2)
Str 13 (1) Dex 14 (2) Con 13 (1) Wis 8 (-1) Int 12 (1) Cha 18 (4)

athedia

athedia

Teza Hasar

Teza.jpeg.2e218f2c20ec1615bef7234d8383d24d.jpegTeza Hasar - Fetchling Bard (Dirge Bard) 1

AC 14 | FF 12 | Touch 12 | HP 13/13 | Temp HP | Init +2 | Speed 30ft

Fort +1 | Ref +4 | Will +1

Hero Points 1

Active Conditions/Abilities:

• 1/day can reroll failed saving throw
  • 1/day Memory Lapse
  • Detect Magic
  • Bardic Performance: Distraction
Weird Building

Teza's gaze shifted from the auras approaching the wall and then back to the girl. Her eyes narrowed, and she started a rhythmic almost chant, just loud enough for the others in the room to hear.

One escaped and ran so far
Teahouse bound but why
Cres insists was in a rush

Her four friends might die

Nessa, Thim, Bondy, Yenni
Names she knew so well
Trapped in cages down below
The story she did tell

So Seven followed, some by force

Heeding a child's plea
Six below and One above
The children they would free

Yet Cres spoke half if not full lies
Her aura glowing bright
Four more auras approach us now
I fear they wish to fight

She shifted her focus to where she saw the approaching four approaching auras, trusting Brucilde to protect her if Cres reacted to her speech.

Mechanics
Move:
Standard:
Free:

Actions

Statblock

[b][url=/sheets/?id=2891479]Teza Hasar[/url][/b] [i]Fetchling Dirge Bard 1 NG[/i] [b]HP[/b] 9 / 9 [b]Speed[/b] ft [b]Init[/b] 2 [b]AC[/b] 14 [b]Fort[/b] 1 [b]Ref[/b] 4 [b]Will[/b] 1 [b]CMB[/b] +1 [b]BAB[/b] 0 [b]Longsword[/b] +1 (1d8+1, 19-20/x2) [b]Str[/b] 13 (1) [b]Dex[/b] 14 (2) [b]Con[/b] 13 (1) [b]Wis[/b] 8 (-1) [b]Int[/b] 12 (1) [b]Cha[/b] 18 (4)
Teza Hasar
Fetchling Dirge Bard 1 NG
HP 9 / 9 Speed ft Init 2 AC 14
Fort 1 Ref 4 Will 1
CMB +1 BAB 0
Longsword +1 (1d8+1, 19-20/x2)
Str 13 (1) Dex 14 (2) Con 13 (1) Wis 8 (-1) Int 12 (1) Cha 18 (4)