Edit History

ArtamenaV

ArtamenaV

AelysuneTokengoldpng.png.8588921d605f0da194c1a1871835a643.pngAelysûne Teuvel - Life Domain Cleric of Selûne 1

Character Sheet

“My words,” Aelysûne said. | ‘My thoughts,’ Aelysûne thought. | My actions . . .

Strength: 8 (-1)
Dexterity: 11 (+0)
Constitution: 17 (+3)

Intelligence: 12 (+1)
Wisdom: 14 (+2)
Charisma: 14 (+2)

AC: 13
HP: 11/11

PP: 14

On 4/10/2024 at 4:06 PM, Drifter Dwarf said:

"Yes, she did speak to me also. Although I think her message was different for each of us."

'Oh no.' This is not good. 'If everyone received a different message from Lady Elowen...Then did I-...Moonmaiden guide me.' Aelysûne had always loved mystery, even from a young age...however, above all else, she despised matters of illusion, lies, and trickery. She sat in silence for a time, needing to determine if she was jumping to conclusions too quickly. 'If everyone received a different message from Lady Elowen, there can be little trust between us.' Why would Lady Elowen have done such a thing, knowing how important this quest is? 'I have come so far,' she thinks to herself, 'I could stow away my rebellious nature just this once...no.'

She stands, gathers her strength, and addresses the group. "Everyone...I think we can all say that we have received some kind of message from Lady Elowen..."

she clenches her fists.

"I will not ask that you reveal what she said; it is, of course, a matter of honor. But if what Victor says is true, that her message was different for each of us, then we cannot let this quest fall to ruin before it has begun. How can many walk a path lest they be of one accord? I believe the right choice, for now, is to...not ignore, but stay her warning for a time, and proceed on the path given us. We all have our own reasons for being here, myself included. Let us continue in spite of those reasons, shall we?"

OOC

@Drifter Dwarf@Kamishiro_Rin@Cointhief I didn't tag the other two because they left the room and would not hear this

Spells

Spellcasting

Hit Dice: 1d8 per cleric level
Hit Points at 1st Level: (8) + (CM 3) = 11
Hit Points at Higher Levels: 1d8 (or 5) + your Constitution modifier per cleric level after 1st

Spell Save DC = 8 + PB + WM = 12

Spell attack modifier = PB + WM = 4

Cantrips

1. [X] Guidance
  2. [X] Light
  3. [X] Thaumaturgy

1st Level [][] Slots

1. [X] Cure Wounds
  2. [X] Bless
  3. [X] Guiding Bolt

Stat Block

Aelysûne Teuvel
Cleric of Selûne - Life Domain
Deity: Selûne, Goddess of the Moon
Medium Humanoid, Chaotic Good

AC 13 / HP 11 / Speed 30 ft / Initiative +0/ Proficiency Bonus +2

Str 8 (-1) Dex 11 (+0) Con 17 (+3)
Wis 14 (+2) Int 12 (+1) Cha 14 (+2)

Senses

Saving Throws

Skill Proficiencies

Tool Proficiencies

Attacks
Crossbow, light: 80(320), HIT/DC +2 Damage 1d8 piercing

Guiding Bolt: 120ft., HIT/DC +4, 4d6 Radiant, Duration 1Rnd

Mace 5ft. reach, HIT/DC +1, 1d6-1 Bludgeoning

Actions

Bonus Action: Two-Weapon Fighting

Racial Traits

Cleric Traits

Background

Inventory

Gp: 10 Sp: - Cp: -

Equipped

1. Clothes, Common
  2. Crossbow Bolts (x20)
  3. Crossbow, light
  4. Holy Symbol of Selûne
  5. Leather, Light Armor (AC 11)
  6. Mace
  7. Rope, Silk (50 ft)
  8. Shield (+2 AC)

Backpack

1. Blanket (3 lb.)
  2. Block of Incense (x2)
  3. Candle (x10)
  4. Censer (x1)
  5. Rations (1 day) (4 lb.)
  6. Tinderbox (1 lb.)
  7. Vestments (x1)
  8. Waterskin (5 lb.)

Alms Box

Pouch

ArtamenaV

ArtamenaV

AelysuneTokengoldpng.png.8588921d605f0da194c1a1871835a643.pngAelysûne Teuvel - Life Domain Cleric of Selûne 1

Character Sheet

“My words,” Andraste said. | ‘My thoughts,’ Andraste thought. | My actions . . .

Strength: 8 (-1)
Dexterity: 11 (+0)
Constitution: 17 (+3)

Intelligence: 12 (+1)
Wisdom: 14 (+2)
Charisma: 14 (+2)

AC: 13
HP: 11/11

PP: 14

1 hour ago, Drifter Dwarf said:

"Yes, she did speak to me also. Although I think her message was different for each of us."

'Oh no.' This is not good. 'If everyone received a different message from Lady Elowen...Then did I-...Moonmaiden guide me.' Aelysûne had always loved mystery, even from a young age...however, above all else, she despised matters of illusion, lies, and trickery. She sat in silence for a time, needing to determine if she was jumping to conclusions too quickly. 'If everyone received a different message from Lady Elowen, there can be little trust between us.' Why would Lady Elowen have done such a thing, knowing how important this quest is? 'I have come so far,' she thinks to herself, 'I could stow away my rebellious nature just this once...no.'

She stands, gathers her strength, and addresses the group. "Everyone...I think we can all say that we have received some kind of message from Lady Elowen..."

she clenches her fists.

"I will not ask that you reveal what she said; it is, of course, a matter of honor. But if what Victor says is true, that her message was different for each of us, then we cannot let this quest fall to ruin before it has begun. How can many walk a path lest they be of one accord? I believe the right choice, for now, is to...not ignore, but stay her warning for a time, and proceed on the path given us. We all have our own reasons for being here, myself included. Let us continue in spite of those reasons, shall we?"

OOC

@Drifter Dwarf@Kamishiro_Rin@Cointhief I didn't tag the other two because they left the room and would not hear this

Spells

Spellcasting

Hit Dice: 1d8 per cleric level
Hit Points at 1st Level: (8) + (CM 3) = 11
Hit Points at Higher Levels: 1d8 (or 5) + your Constitution modifier per cleric level after 1st

Spell Save DC = 8 + PB + WM = 12

Spell attack modifier = PB + WM = 4

Cantrips

1. [X] Guidance
  2. [X] Light
  3. [X] Thaumaturgy

1st Level [][] Slots

1. [X] Cure Wounds
  2. [X] Bless
  3. [X] Guiding Bolt

Stat Block

Aelysûne Teuvel