Kilaim Flintaxe - Dwarf Fighter 1

HP: 22/22 | AC: 17 | Speed: 20ft | Hero: 1/3 

Perception: +7 | Fort: +7 | Ref: +5 | Will: +5 

Statistics | Equipment | Abilities | Skills

Conditions :

Edited by omegoku (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Backstory

Kilaim comes from the Good Hills. He has spent many years there, first as a miner and then as a warrior to defend the mines and the miners homes. Ever eager to improve his skill with an axe, Kilaim took on several jobs to protect caravans running to and from the settlements, bringing food and exotic wares in, and bringing mined ores, worked metals, weapons and gems out. After several outings with these caravans, Kilaim decided that if he was to make a name for himself and improve his skills further, he would need to look for a more dangerous job. This has led him to Port Torvin, eager to find some like minded adventurers and some well paying jobs.

Personality

Kilaim is a proud dwarf who believes in being lawful and good. Of course, bending some rules or finding loopholes is an important part of being lawful too. For a dwarf, no job is too difficult to be cut down, worn down or knocked down. Even if it takes a long time, he is ever eager to keep at it, chipping away until the problem becomes an oppurtunity. Kilaim is proud of his skill at arms, and is eager to show the other races how a proper dwarf fights. That means getting in there and cutting the legs out from those taller than him. Or bowling them over with a powerful charge, or splitting someone smaller in two with a great sweep of his axe.

Kilaim is no stranger to working hard. He was an eager miner, and had hopes of becoming a smith some day. But he found he was better at swinging an axe than swinging a hammer and so he followed another path. In his downtime, once his armour is oiled and his weapons sharpened, he likes to read, drink, eat, exercise and hunt.

spacer.png

Posted (edited)

1. What is your experience with Pathfinder 2e?
I have played a few games of it here on the weave. Most have been running a few months, and my highest level character is 5

2. What is your experience with PbP?
Been playing here for about 10 years, played on other forum for a year or so before that. Played in many games, currently in a few games and DMing a game for the last 5 years or so

3. What is your Role-playing Experience (overall, PbP and otherwise)? And, what makes a game "good"?
I played D&D 3.0 and 3.5 when they first came out, played a few short lived games of other RPGs, before finding PbP a decade ago. Been playing mostly D&D 5e during that time, with the odd game of 3.5, pathfinder and other games. Now that Pf2e is getting more popular, I am finding myself more drawn to those. I have DMed a few games in that time, with current 5e game running for 5 years or so. I think as long as the players (including DM) remain interested in moving forward and momentum is kept up, then the game is fun! The death of any PbP game is disinterest and loss of momentum.

4. Please link me a couple examples of your Roleplaying here at the Weave (preferred). If no examples, be sure to post an "RP" in the open RP thread (when I get one up) I'd like to see a sample of your game-style writing.

https://www.myth-weavers.com/index.php?/topic/3879-durlag’s-tower/

5. Tell me about a couple of your favorite characters you've actually played (in PBP or even in TT) and why you enjoyed those characters so much.
Eireann the Third, a rich noble elf swashbuckler who is into adventuring for fun more than fame or fortune. He has fought his way from Level 1 to Level 11 in Adventure League games here on the weave. He is flippant and arrogant, and does great sneak attack damage. But he really enjoys the company he keeps and is eager to show off his skills at sneaking and fighting. He sees himself as the true leader of the group, and only holds back out of laziness sake. In truth he is not the leader but the others tolerate him because he is fun and always pays for the drink! The perks of having his family back home pick up the bill.

Everan Meliamne, High Elf Bladesinger. Another AL character who has risen to level 9 over the years. He is far less jovial than Eireann and is far more interested in getting the job done with as little nonsense as possible. He is cold and calculating and more than eager to spring to violence. His has a dark streak running through him, but believes in good and protects his allies as best he can. He would rather sneak into an enemy camp and slit the leaders throat the night before a battle, but he is happy to fry them all with fireballs if it comes to it.

Rollen Thunder, Dwarf Bard. The viking warrior who sings slightly off key and mostly about beards and his woes. He has grown from an ever jovial, green behind the ears rookie, to a warrior of some reknown. He tends to get stuck in, so much so that many of his allies forget he can cast spells at all. When he does, he goes for something big and loud! Thunderwaving a group of goblins of a cliffside or Polymorphing into a Trex to fight a dragon are just some of the fun he has gotten into.

6. Name (do not use the "mention" function) one or more players 'applying' for this game who you would like to be accepted.

• 3 weeks later...