Stilgar Reborn - Kobold Paladin, Oath of Glory

Stilgar Reborn

spacer.png

Volo Kobold - Paladin 5 - Oath of Glory - Acolyte - 54 HP - 18 AC

Basic Information

Age - 33

Height - 2'7"

Weight - 27 lbs.

Description - Short little kobold, dark, dull red scales with a beige scaled belly. Two horns that shoot back passed his head and has a number of smaller ones that go down his spine, all the way to the tail. He has deep, warm brown eyes. Across the his neck is a scar that he keeps around as a reminder to himself about his past.

He wears common clothing with studded armour underneath for protection, on his left hip sits a whip and inside of his shield is a dagger. The dagger itself is very well made, with markings along the blade and the handle being made out of the bone of some kind of creature that lives on his home planet.

Personality - I see omens in every event and action. The gods try to speak to us, we just need to listen.

Nothing can shake my optimistic attitude.

Ideals - Change. We must help bring about the changes the gods are constantly working in the world. (Chaotic)

Charity. I always try to help those in need, no matter what the personal cost. (Good)

Bond - I am in search of the chosen one that will lead my people to freedom of tyranny. 

Flaws - Once I pick a goal, I become obsessed with it to the detriment of everything else in my life.

I am inflexible in my thinking.

History

- Born on a planet that was taken over by followers of Bahamut's rival, Tiamat.

- Parents were part of the resistance and filled Stilgar's head with stories of a chosen one, that would lead his kind to take back their home.

- Him, as well as several others took over a ship and escaped the planet, each then left on a different planet in order to find the chosen one.

-

Edited by The_Dark_Star (see edit history)
Name
HP Level 2
1d10+2 5
HP Level 2 Reroll
1d10+2 9
HP level 3
1d10+2 4
Re-roll
1d10+2 7
HP level 4
1d10+2 2
Re-roll