Chapter 1: A Great Upheaval

spacer.pngDuala

Half-Orc Gladiator Paladin

HP: 14/14 | AC: 18 | HD: 1d10/1d10 | Passive Perception: + | Initiative: +0 | Speed: 30'

Str: 16 | Dex: 11 | Con: 14 | Int: 13 | Wis:14 | Cha: 16

Darkvision | Relentless Endurance: 1/1 | Savage Attacks | Languages

Divine Sense: 4/4 | Lay on Hands: 5/5

IC: “My words,” | ‘My thoughts,’ | My actions . . .

There's no time to celebrate the initial victory over the Worgs. She doesn't have a ranged attack. Glancing back at Omar and Ezra, she makes the decision to herself that they can support each other, and she takes off in a run to try to close the distance with the Goblins as soon as she can. She stays close to Yod, strength in numbers.

What happened here? Where are the people? Are they dead? captured? fled? Her mind moves from worst to best case scenario.

OOC

Movement & Action: Move and Dash to AC27

Action: -

Bonus Action: -

tokenOmarBaldul.png.313a680dd8b5f60122a387589e484577.pngOmar Baldul

Human Sage Evocation Wizard

AC: 11 (14 Mage Armor) | HP: 4/9 (1d6) | Speed: 30 ft. | Init: +1
Senses: Passive Perception 15, Insight 15
Str: 10 (0) | Dex: 12 (+1) | Con: 16 (+3) | Int: 18 (14) | Wis: 14 (+2) | Cha: 14 (+2)

IC: “My words are bold ”  | 'My thoughts slanted"  | My actions are plain . . .

Searing pain in his middle causes Omar to bend double. He thought he had known pain before. He had been wrong. Never before had his flesh been pierced. What was this arrow been made of, molten lead or shear fire? He stumbles behind the fallen form of the Worg, to gain some cover.

In war and opera the best places are in the back, his Master Braufix always had said, never explaining what opera was, based on how this felt it must have been horrendous.

Omar gritted his teeth and steadied his breathing "You can't stand another hit like this old son. Time to harden up" grabbing the staff, and sliding his left over his heart he mumbles "Defendarius".

He then calls out "Ezra is there something more useful than getting slaughtered that we can do?"

OOC

Move 5 ft to aa17

Action: cast mage armor (1/2 spell slots) temporary AC 14

To Whom It May Concern . . .
Edited by Shocker
Added missing words in the description (see edit history)

FnmB2FcfOX2Oe95w2Q2S--1--rgq1w.png.8f4145fde2636f51b4d5dc858f928fb4.pngEzra Dyn'Thalos Shadar-Kai, Twilight Cleric

Ezra

HP: 10/10, AC: 18, Hit Die 1d8, Passive: Perception: 16, Insight: 16, Investigate: 13

Str: 16, Dex: 11, Con: 14, Int: 12, Wis: 18, Cha: 9

Blessing of the R. Q.  Fey Ancestry  Eyes of Night Vigilant Blessing  Trance  Languages  Proficiency and Tools

Shadow Step: 1/2,

IC: “My words,” | ‘My thoughts,| My actions . . .

Ezra takes note of the arrow that strikes Omar and Thorodin, as she moves up between the two dead Worg's. Omar's question Ezra felt was quite simple. "Slaughter them back." She says as she fades from Omar's sight appearing further ahead in puff of dark mist.

Ezra points her finger at the goblin and sites her prayer only for it to seem not to effect the goblin before her. Pity. Though the result of moving forward is still of use. I'm better suited to catch arrows then poor Omar in his robes. She thought to herself. The goblins themselves should be spoiled for choice.

TO WHOM It MAY CONCERN....

OOC
  • Ongoing Effect:
  • Concentration:
  • Reaction/Ready Action:
  • Swift Action: From Z 16 to Z 22.
  • Action: Cast Toll of the Dead, on Goblin 2, Passed wisdom save with 17. No damage.
  • Move Action: From Y, 10, to Z, 16

Spell Att: +6, Spell Save DC: 14, Wisdom.

Spells 

1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th
Slots 1/2 Slots 0/0 Slots 0/0 Slots 0/0 Slots 0/0 Slots 0/0 Slots 0/0 Slots 0/0 Slots 0/0
  • Bless
  • Command
  • Cure Wounds
  • Faerie Fire
  • Healing Word
  • Shield of Faith
  • Sleep

Cantrips: Guidance, Toll the Dead, Word of Radiance.

Clerics have access to all spells on their spell list. The spells shown are the spells prayed for to have access to for the day.

Edited by Seardon (see edit history)
Name
Toll the Dead on Gobo 2, Wisdom save 14, 1d8
1d20-1 18

Posted (edited)
Date

24 Ches 1490 DR,
The Claw of the Sunsets,
the Year of the Star Walker's Return

Early Afternoon

Temperature: 18 F (−7.8 C)
Winds: Very Strong, at 50 mph (80.5 kmph).
Precipitation: Moderate snow
Relative Humidity: Moderate
Selûne: 2nd Qtr

Round 3, Concluded

Retreat south!” goblin 2 barks out in a high pitched, squeaky voice. It shoots at Thordin, but he arrow goes wide.

Roger that!” goblin 3 shouts back, taking aim and loosing an arrow into Yod’s burly dwarven muscles, dealing 4 piercing damage. It then runs along the farmhouse before turning south.

Goblin 4 doesn’t respond, but instead takes aim at Duala, missing her before running straight south, disappearing behind a farmhouse.

All three are screaming their heads off with variations on We’re under attack! Back-up! Now!”

Round 4, Start!

Maps

Your character cannot see whatever’s in the grayed-out areas, but I left them visible so you, the player, can know where you’re moving your token, rather than trying to imagine squares in blackness. If you move into a space that would reveal what’s there, you can react to it.

Statblocks

GoblinGoblin

Small Humanoid (Goblinoid), Neutral Evil
Armor Class 15 (leather armor, shield) or 13 (leather armor) when using a bow
Hit Points 7 (2d6)

Goblin HP Max-HP % Remaining Notes
Goblin 1 −12 10 −120% DEAD!
Goblin 2 9 9 100% Currently AC 13
Goblin 3 11 11 100% Currently AC 13
Goblin 4 11 12 92% Currently AC 13

Speed 30 ft.

STR DEX CON INT WIS CHA
8 (−1) 14 (+2) 10 (+0) 10 (+0) 8 (−1) 8 (−1)

Skills Stealth +6
Senses darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 9
Languages Common, Goblin
Challenge 1/4 (50 XP)
Proficiency Bonus +2

Nimble Escape. The goblin can take the Disengage or Hide action as a bonus action on each of its turns.

Actions

Scimitar. Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target.

• Hit: 5 (1d6 + 2) slashing damage.

Shortbow. Ranged Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, range 80/320 ft., one target.

• Hit: 5 (1d6 + 2) piercing damage.

Environment: Forest, Grassland, Hill, Underdark

Source: MM, page 166. Also found in LMoP; PotA; SKT; TftYP; ToA; WDH; WDMM; GoS; BGDIA; ERLW; RMBRE; EGW; IDRotF; TCE; WBtW; CRCotN; DSotDQ; HftT; PaBTSO; SatO; BMT; GHLoE. Available in the SRD.

Edited by Kamishiro_Rin (see edit history)
Name
Goblin 2 Shortbow Attack on Thordin (AC 16); Piercing Damage; Crit
8; 5; 1
1d20+4;1d6+2;1d6 [4]; [4,3]; [4,3,1]
Goblin 3 Shortbow Attack on Yod (AC 15); Piercing Damage; Crit
22; 4; 3
1d20+4;1d6+2;1d6 [18]; [18,2]; [18,2,3]
Goblin 4 Shortbow Attack on Duala (AC 18); Piercing Damage; Crit
8; 5; 4
1d20+4;1d6+2;1d6 [4]; [4,3]; [4,3,4]

cowboy3.pngGaron Ammakyl

Human Noble Paladin

AC 18 | HP 12/12 (1/1d10 +2) | Sense 4/4 | LoH 5/5
Str 16 | Dex 12 | Con 14 | Int 10 | Wis 12 | Cha 16

Spellcasting +5 DC 13 | Cantrips | Shield 1/1

IC: “My words,” | ‘My thoughts,'  | My actions

The goblins began to retreat against them. The one Garon shot with a bolt of fire ducked behind the farmhouse, probably to prepare an ambush or gather reinforcements. 'Are battles always this chaotic?'

He dashes down behind a pillar in the courtyard and rips off another bolt of fire in mid stride with a "Fuego!" The flames splash against the far goblin wounding it.

OOC

Right hand: Empty
Left hand: Shield

Use Object -

Move to AD20

Action Cast Firebolt at Goblin 3

Reaction Cast Shield if hit and worth it

Put Player mention tags, and any particular notes in here.

Edited by JubalBreakbottle (see edit history)
Name
Firebolt at Goblin 3
1d20+5 13
Fire damage to Goblin 3
1d10 5

spacer.pngThordin Galorspyd

Human Giant Foundling Rune Knight Fighter

IC: “My words,” Thordin said. | ‘My thoughts,’ Thordin thought. | My actions . . .

Thordin ran south, pulled a hand axe from his belt, and chucked it at another goblin. The attack missed it, however he hoped it would draw attention away from the wizard.

OOC

Movement: Moving to AF 25

Interaction: Draw out a Throwing Axe

Bonus Action:

Action: Attacking Goblin 2 with Throwing Axe

Reaction: Attacking any enemy that approaches within 10’

| AC: 16 or 18 | HP: 11/14 | Speed: 30' | Senses: Passive Perception 15, Insight 15, Investigation 11 | Initiative: +2 |

| STR: 18 (+4) | Dex: 15 (+2) | Con: 18 (+4) | Int: 12 (+1) | Wis: 16 (+3) | Cha: 12 (+1) |

| Hill Strike 2/2 | Greater Weapon Fighting | Second Wind 1/1 |

Player mention tags, and any particular notes in here.

Edited by RedDingo (see edit history)
Name
Handaxe Attack against Goblin 2
1d20+6 2

spacer.pngDuala

HP: 14/14 | AC: 18 | HD: 1d10/1d10 | Passive Perception: + | Initiative: +0 | Speed: 30'

Divine Sense: 4/4 | Lay on Hands: 5/5

Duala moves forward, sword at the ready towards the Goblin that Garon already burned. However, unlike the worg, the Goblin is much smaller, more nimble, and her blade arcs too high, missing the Goblin entirely.

One more lesson to be learned as she readies her shield for its retort. She glances for a brief moment behind at the other Goblin in sight if it's planning to stab her in the back, but she turns back to the foe in front, confident that someone else can handle the other one, or at the very least keep it preoccupied.

OOC

Movement & Action: Move30' to AI27

Action: Attack Goblin 3

Edited by Peacemonger (see edit history)
Name
Attack Goblin 3
1d20+5 6

tokenOmarBaldul.png.313a680dd8b5f60122a387589e484577.pngOmar Baldul

Human Sage Evocation Wizard

AC: 11 (14 Mage Armor) | HP: 4/9 (1d6) | Speed: 30 ft. | Init: +1
Senses: Passive Perception 15, Insight 15
Str: 10 (0) | Dex: 12 (+1) | Con: 16 (+3) | Int: 18 (14) | Wis: 14 (+2) | Cha: 14 (+2)

IC: “My words are bold ”  | 'My thoughts slanted"  | My actions are plain . . .

Omar grits his teeth, "Pain is just a passing emotion, I shall not allow it to cloud my thinking."

He sees Duala and Thordin's attacks failing. "If those seasoned fighters can't stop those goblins, pain will soon be the least of my worries." Using the aid of his staff he stumbles around the corpse of the Worg reestablishing line of sight with the Goblin Duala was fighting.

He reaches deep inside himself, despite his teachers warnings that feelings of pain or anger where unreliable source of energy to power his spells.

"Pyrofuego !!!" he yells and unleashes his frustration at the goblin.

He sees the bolt of mystical fire hitting the Goblin square;y in the chest, but again the damage is very limited.

OOC

Move 10 ft to ac17

Action: cast Firebolt at Goblin 3 for 2 points of fire damage

Edited by Shocker (see edit history)
Name
Fire bolt
1d20+6 10
damage
1d10 2

ce872034a624bc5059627dd657a21870.jpgYod Ironbeard

Shield Dwarf Folk Hero Ancestral Guardian Barbarian

AC: 15 | HP: 14/18 (1d12) | Speed: 30 ft. | Init: +1
Senses: Passive Perception 13, Insight 13, Investigation 9
Str: 19 (+4) | Dex: 13 (+1) | Con: 18 (+4) | Int: 9 (-1) | Wis: 13 (+1) | Cha: 11 (+0)

Rage: 2/2 |

Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common and Dwarvish

Yod grunts as he takes one of the goblin arrows in the shoulder. He's probably bleeding, but he doesn't have time to bleed right now. Many of these critters are around, and boy, are they getting on his last nerve. Duala went after one, leaving the other for him. He lumbers across the town square at the green-skinned menace, looking to cut it off. The goblin is slippery, but Yod smashes it in the back with his maul as it tries to run past him, cutting off its endless yammering.

He nods, satisfied, and says, "One less to worry about." He silently prays to the spirits for guiding his hand.

OOC

Move: Move to AH30 (which should be 5 squares with the diagonal rules)

Attack:  Yod attacks Goblin 2 with a maul.

• Attack - Hits Goblin 2 for 12 bludgeoning damage killing it.

Edited by Shadeus (see edit history)
Name
Maul attack vs. Goblin 2
1d20+6 12
Bludgeoning damage
2d6+4 2,6

FnmB2FcfOX2Oe95w2Q2S--1--rgq1w.png.8f4145fde2636f51b4d5dc858f928fb4.pngEzra Dyn'Thalos Shadar-Kai, Twilight Cleric

Ezra

HP: 10/10, AC: 18, Hit Die 1d8, Passive: Perception: 16, Insight: 16, Investigate: 13

Str: 16, Dex: 11, Con: 14, Int: 12, Wis: 18, Cha: 9

Blessing of the R. Q.  Fey Ancestry  Eyes of Night Vigilant Blessing  Trance  Languages  Proficiency and Tools

Shadow Step: 1/2,

IC: “My words,” | ‘My thoughts,| My actions . . .

Ezra notices the goblin farthest from the group run south and makes her way south as well. Reciting her prayer she points at the goblin by Duala, but again it seems to not have any effect. Do these filthy goblins never clean their ears?

TO WHOM It MAY CONCERN....

OOC
  • Ongoing Effect:
  • Concentration:
  • Reaction/Ready Action:
  • Swift Action: 
  • Action: Cast Toll of the Dead, on Goblin 3, Goblins passed with 18.
  • Move Action: Move to AF 23

Spell Att: +6, Spell Save DC: 14, Wisdom.

Spells 

1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th
Slots 1/2 Slots 0/0 Slots 0/0 Slots 0/0 Slots 0/0 Slots 0/0 Slots 0/0 Slots 0/0 Slots 0/0
  • Bless
  • Command
  • Cure Wounds
  • Faerie Fire
  • Healing Word
  • Shield of Faith
  • Sleep

Cantrips: Guidance, Toll the Dead, Word of Radiance.

Clerics have access to all spells on their spell list. The spells shown are the spells prayed for to have access to for the day.

Edited by Seardon (see edit history)
Name
Toll the Dead, Goblin 3, DC 14 Wis
1d20-1 19

Posted (edited)
Date

24 Ches 1490 DR,
The Claw of the Sunsets,
the Year of the Star Walker's Return

Early Afternoon

Temperature: 18 F (−7.8 C)
Winds: Very Strong, at 50 mph (80.5 kmph).
Precipitation: Moderate snow
Relative Humidity: Moderate
Selûne: 2nd Qtr

Round 4, Concluded

Goblin 3 disengages as a bonus action, moves 30 feet southwest, screaming at some goblins it can see both to the southeast and southwest. It dons a shield before pulling out its sword, turning around and waving it challengingly at Duala!

Goblin 4 aims a shot at Yod! The shot misses and the goblin flees south!

Goblins 5 and 6 come running up to the gate, go through it, and then shoot at Ezra. Goblin 5’s arrow flies wide in some wind, but goblin 6’s arrow flies right past Ezra’s cheek!

From the southwest two arrows come streaming at Duala! The first arrow pierces her right in the belly, dealing 10 piercing damage. The second arrow is just aimed badly and lands in some grass.

Looking up, you can all see two goblins taking aim from the window of the windmill on the hill in the southwest before they slip, unseen back inside.

The fences surrounding the farms are 4 feet tall. You can use half your movement speed to climb over or through them (there’s plenty of room to squeeze through the heavy log slats). If your strength modifier is 4 or higher, you can just jump over them. Even the goblins run to the gates to go through them, rather than wasting movement climbing over or through the fences.

Round 5, Start!

Maps

Your character cannot see whatever’s in the grayed-out areas, but I left them visible so you, the player, can know where you’re moving your token, rather than trying to imagine squares in blackness. If you move into a space that would reveal what’s there, you can react to it.

Note: Initially, I rolled the windmill arrows with disadvantage because they’re out of range, but then I later realized they were attacking from an unseen, hidden position (popping out and firing at you), which cancels out the disadvantage. The first arrow’s first roll was a natural 20.

In the next round, goblin 7 will not have advantage from being hidden, but goblin 8 will (unless one of you takes an action to do a wisdom (Perception) check to spot it and meets or beats an 18—as long as one of you can spot it, I rule that everyone else can “see” it, too, as your character will have informed them on his or her turn.).

Everyone

image.png.5b2d4e7a3bbc74a9e61d419d868aa978.png

Statblocks

GoblinGoblin

Small Humanoid (Goblinoid), Neutral Evil
Armor Class 15 (leather armor, shield) or 13 (leather armor) when using a bow
Hit Points 7 (2d6)

Goblin HP Max-HP % Remaining Notes
Goblin 1 −12 10 −120% DEAD!
Goblin 2 −3 9 −33% DEAD!
Goblin 3 4 11 36% AC Currently 15
Goblin 4 11 12 92% AC Currently 13
Goblin 5 7 7 100% AC Currently 13
Goblin 6 8 8 100% AC Currently 13
Goblin 7 10 10 100% AC Currently 13, Unseen
Goblin 8 12 12 100% AC Currently 13, Unseen, Hidden (DC 18)

Speed 30 ft.

STR DEX CON INT WIS CHA
8 (−1) 14 (+2) 10 (+0) 10 (+0) 8 (−1) 8 (−1)

Skills Stealth +6
Senses darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 9
Languages Common, Goblin
Challenge 1/4 (50 XP)
Proficiency Bonus +2

Nimble Escape. The goblin can take the Disengage or Hide action as a bonus action on each of its turns.

Actions

Scimitar. Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target.

• Hit: 5 (1d6 + 2) slashing damage.

Shortbow. Ranged Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, range 80/320 ft., one target.

• Hit: 5 (1d6 + 2) piercing damage.

Environment: Forest, Grassland, Hill, Underdark

Source: MM, page 166. Also found in LMoP; PotA; SKT; TftYP; ToA; WDH; WDMM; GoS; BGDIA; ERLW; RMBRE; EGW; IDRotF; TCE; WBtW; CRCotN; DSotDQ; HftT; PaBTSO; SatO; BMT; GHLoE. Available in the SRD.

Edited by Kamishiro_Rin (see edit history)
Name
Goblin 4 Shortbow Attack on Yod (AC 15); Piercing Damage; Crit
11; 7; 5
1d20+4;1d6+2;1d6 [7]; [7,5]; [7,5,5]
Goblin 5 Shortbow Attack on Ezra (AC 18); Piercing Damage; Crit
5; 7; 2
1d20+4;1d6+2;1d6 [1]; [1,5]; [1,5,2]
Goblin 6 Shortbow Attack on Ezra (AC 18); Piercing Damage; Crit
17; 7; 4
1d20+4;1d6+2;1d6 [13]; [13,5]; [13,5,4]
Goblin 7 Shortbow Attack on Duala (AC 18—Disadvantage); Piercing Damage; Crit
7; 8; 2
drop(2d20,highest,1)+4;1d6+2;1d6 [20,3]; [20,3,6]; [20,3,6,2]
Goblin 8 Shortbow Attack on Duala (AC 18—Disadvantage); Piercing Damage; Crit
5; 3; 2
drop(2d20,highest,1)+4;1d6+2;1d6 [8,1]; [8,1,1]; [8,1,1,2]
Goblin 7 Dexterity (Stealth) check to Re-Hide
1d20+6 3
Goblin 8 Dexterity (Stealth) check to Re-Hide
1d20+6 12

spacer.pngThordin Galorspyd

Human Giant Foundling Rune Knight Fighter

IC: “My words,” Thordin said. | ‘My thoughts,’ Thordin thought. | My actions . . .

Thordin marched further south. He spun his polearm in a defensive position. He tossed a look at Garon.

“What good is armor if you stand back? Fight like an actual krigga! Take cover behind the building, Omar! Someone tend to Duala. I will draw their arrows.”

OOC

Movement: Moving to AL 24

Interaction:

Bonus Action:

Action: Dodge

Reaction: Attacking any enemy that approaches within 10’

| AC: 16 or 18 | HP: 11/14 | Speed: 30' | Senses: Passive Perception 15, Insight 15, Investigation 11 | Initiative: +2 |

| STR: 18 (+4) | Dex: 15 (+2) | Con: 18 (+4) | Int: 12 (+1) | Wis: 16 (+3) | Cha: 12 (+1) |

| Hill Strike 2/2 | Greater Weapon Fighting | Second Wind 1/1 |

@JubalBreakbottle sorry about the snipe

cowboy3.pngGaron Ammakyl

Human Noble Paladin

AC 18 | HP 12/12 (1/1d10 +2) | Sense 4/4 | LoH 5/5
Str 16 | Dex 12 | Con 14 | Int 10 | Wis 12 | Cha 16

Spellcasting +5 DC 13 | Cantrips | Shield 1/1

IC: “My words,” | ‘My thoughts,'  | My actions

The fight became a running battle just like Garon feared when shouted 'archers' and wanted to secure the temple. They were spread out with the goblins sucking them into a probable ambush further into the town.

Garon was glad the distance and exertion hid his blushing cheeks when the giantling shamed his courage. Well practiced from the comments of his tutors, he cycles through his emotions from shame to anger to forced calm. Recovering his tongue, he throws a reply back to the giantling with a fierce grin, "Krigga? Do they just twirl those halberds in parades, like you?"

After his retort lands, the teenager returns his focus back to the goblins and drives forward while snapping off another bolt of fire with a, "Fuego!" trigger. But, the banter with the giantling distracts his shot.

OOC

Right hand: Empty
Left hand: Shield

Use Object -

Move to AJ20

Action Cast Firebolt at Goblin 3

Reaction Cast Shield if hit and worth it

@RedDingo Snark returned

Edited by JubalBreakbottle (see edit history)
Name
Firebolt at Goblin 3
1d20+5 3

spacer.pngDuala

HP: 7/14 | AC: 18 | HD: 0d10/1d10 | Passive Perception: + | Initiative: +0 | Speed: 30'

Divine Sense: 4/4 | Lay on Hands: 2/5

Duala grunts in pain as the arrows sinks deep. "Good shot." She says the words through gritted teeth, her way of accepting the moment. She yanks the arrow out and immediately her hand is to the wound, healing some of it to stop the bleeding. She can only appraise the Goblin trying to lure her out into the open as it dodges another bolt of fire.

Duala is prideful in many ways, but not in combat. No, too many scrapes and scraps in a pit fight where throwing elbows, dirt, and spit were not only allowed, but encouraged. She ducks further behind the building. "At least two more of them hiding back there!" She warns her companions, taking the moment to catch her breath and see what the others do before deciding the next course of action.

OOC

Movement & Action: Move 10' to AI29 to get cover behind the building

Action: Lay on Hands on self, getting 3 HP back. Using HD for healing for an additional 5. Ignore the roll, missed that it's 1HD per 5 points of Lay on Hands. Will save it.

Edited by Peacemonger (see edit history)
Name
Roll HD for healing
1d10 5

ce872034a624bc5059627dd657a21870.jpgYod Ironbeard

Shield Dwarf Folk Hero Ancestral Guardian Barbarian

AC: 15 | HP: 14/18 (1d12) | Speed: 30 ft. | Init: +1
Senses: Passive Perception 13, Insight 13, Investigation 9
Str: 19 (+4) | Dex: 13 (+1) | Con: 18 (+4) | Int: 9 (-1) | Wis: 13 (+1) | Cha: 11 (+0)

Rage: 2/2 |

Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common and Dwarvish

Yod's eyes go wide as Duala takes an arrow to the gut. But the half-orc is made from tougher stuff than that and rips out the arrow and heals the wound. The dwarf blinks surprised and says, "Boah, you orc-kin are made of steel! Thanks for the heads-up on the two hidden ones. I'm gonna try to take out this annoying bug that keeps shooting at me."

Rounding the side of the building, sprinting towards the boulder in the middle of the field. Well, sprint is a strong word...the dwarf more lumbers with a quick purpose. Reaching across his back, he pulls out another javelin and hurls it at the only goblin he can see. Taking cover behind the stone, he hurls another javelin and it imbeds itself right at the goblins feet, barely missing.

OOC

Move: Move to AK35 (that should be 6 squares with diagonals)

Attack:  Yod attacks Goblin 4 with a javelin.

• Attack - just misses!

Edited by Shadeus (see edit history)
Name
Javelin attack vs. Goblin 4
1d20+6 6