Chapter 1: A Great Upheaval

spacer.pngThordin Galorspyd

Human Giant Foundling Rune Knight Fighter

IC: “My words,” Thordin said. | ‘My thoughts,’ Thordin thought. | My actions . . .

Thordin sprinted to body of the goblin he had slain with his hand axe. He picked his halberd from the body and gave it a kick before retreating to a space next to Ezra. As he could spot the other goblins where they hid from his years of training. They hid well but he could see better.

Pressing his back against the intact wall, he recalled a question he was about to ask before he was fallen by those arrows.

"Garon, what is a 'parade'? Some form of battle like a duel?"

OOC

Movement: Move + Dash to the Goblin 3's body then to AL 21

Interaction: Picking up my Halberd

Bonus Action:

Action: Dash

Reaction: Attacking any enemy that approaches within 10’

| AC: 16 or 18 | HP: 12/14 | Speed: 30' | Senses: Passive Perception 15, Insight 15, Investigation 11 | Initiative: +2 |

| STR: 18 (+4) | Dex: 15 (+2) | Con: 18 (+4) | Int: 12 (+1) | Wis: 16 (+3) | Cha: 12 (+1) |

| Hill Strike 2/2 | Greater Weapon Fighting | Second Wind 1/1 |

To Whom It May Concern . . .

@JubalBreakbottle important question.

cowboy3.pngGaron Ammakyl

Human Noble Paladin

AC 18 | HP 12/12 (1/1d10 +2) | Sense 4/4 | LoH 5/5
Str 16 | Dex 12 | Con 14 | Int 10 | Wis 12 | Cha 16

Spellcasting +5 DC 13 | Cantrips | Shield 1/1

IC: “My words,” | ‘My thoughts,'  | My actions

Amid the fear of battle, Garon broadly smiles at Thordin's question and calls over with the reply, "a parade is where people dress up and pretend to be warriors to celebrate a great historical victory."

After a beat, he continues, "a joke is not funny if you need to explain it."

OOC

Right hand: Empty
Left hand: Shield

Use Object -

Move

Action in previous post

Reaction Cast Shield if hit and worth it

@RedDingo | |

ce872034a624bc5059627dd657a21870.jpgYod Ironbeard

Shield Dwarf Folk Hero Ancestral Guardian Barbarian

AC: 15 | HP: 6/18 (1d12) | Speed: 30 ft. | Init: +1
Senses: Passive Perception 13, Insight 13, Investigation 9
Str: 19 (+4) | Dex: 13 (+1) | Con: 18 (+4) | Int: 9 (-1) | Wis: 13 (+1) | Cha: 11 (+0)

Rage: 2/2 |

Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common and Dwarvish

Yod looks unphased as the goblin continues to harry him with arrows. He looks at Duala next to him and says, "I'm gonna finish it."  The dwarf leaps the fence and moves around the rock that the goblin is using for cover and says, "Nowhere to run now!"

Gripping his maul tightly, he the weapon at the goblin's head connecting with a sickening thud. It immediately slumps to the ground, half of its skull splattered on the rock it hid behind. He still can see Duala, and now another goblin he didn't even know was there. He decides against shouting to let the others know its there.

OOC

Move:  Yod moves to AT38. With diagonals, that should be 30 feet.

Action:  Attack goblin 4. I don't expect he will continue to have cover.

• Maul attack - Hits for 11 points of bludgeoning damage. That should kill it!

Goblin 5 should no longer be hidden (or at least wasn't for the brief run towards goblin 4.)

Edited by Shadeus (see edit history)
Name
Maul attack vs. Goblin 4
1d20+6 19
Bludgeoning damage
2d6+4 4,3

Posted (edited)
Date

24 Ches 1490 DR,
The Claw of the Sunsets,
the Year of the Star Walker's Return

Early Afternoon

Temperature: 18 F (−7.8 C)
Winds: Very Strong, at 50 mph (80.5 kmph).
Precipitation: Moderate snow
Relative Humidity: Moderate
Selûne: 2nd Qtr

Round 7, Concluded

Goblin 5 shoots at Duala from its hidden position! It would have advantage, but that advantage is negated by Duala’s Dodge action, so the shot is just a straight roll! It flies wide, landing safely in the grass far behind her!

Not wanting to stick around and get clobbered by the half-orc woman, goblin 5 scarpers, rounding the fence.

Goblin 7 pops up from hiding in its tower and shoots at Duala—the only target it can find. Like with goblin 5, goblin 7’s advantage and the disadvantage it gets from shooting from a distance and from Duala’s Dodge action all negate to a straight shot. With deadly precision, it takes aim and the wind seems to favor the arrow’s flight. Timing it just right as it quickly gets a read on the pattern of Duala’s ducking and weaving, goblin 7 looses the arrow and it lands, dealing 5 piercing damage!

As a bonus action, goblin 7 drops back down to hide, but its head is sticking up and it’s totally visible! Assuming you have the range to hit it, it has three-fourths cover (+5 to its AC) and it does NOT have advantage on its next shot!

Goblin 8 pops up from hiding in its tower and shoots at Duala—the only target it can find. Like with goblin 5, goblin 7’s advantage and the disadvantage it gets from shooting from a distance and from Duala’s Dodge action all negate to a straight shot. Though the wind somewhat favors its arrow, too, delivering it to its target, the arrow simply plinks off Duala’s armor, doing no damage!

As a bonus action, goblin 8 drops back down to hide successfully, unlike its partner.

Goblin 9 runs southeast, Dashing towards Omar and Garon, murder in its eyes!

Goblin 11 runs south, dashing towards Omar and Garon! If no one moves, it’s benefiting from three-fourths cover behind that rock in the north. However, moving around to see it will negate that cover!

Round 8, Start!

Maps

Your character cannot see whatever’s in the grayed-out areas, but I left them visible so you, the player, can know where you’re moving your token, rather than trying to imagine squares in blackness. If you move into a space that would reveal what’s there, you can react to it.

To spot a creature that is hiding, you must either rely upon your passive Perception score, OR you must take the Search action. If your passive Perception score meets or beats the DC given, then you see it automatically and you can act as normal: its attacks do not have advantage against you, and your attacks do not have disadvantage against it. However, you and only you gain this benefit.

If your passive Perception does not meet or beat the hiding creature’s Stealth DC, then you must decide whether or not you will take the Search action on your turn to spot it. Taking the Search action costs you your action in combat and you lose your attack. However, if you do take the Search action, everyone gains the benefit of you spotting the creature. ALSO, you do not need to specify which creature you are Searching for. Any creature whose Hide check result is the same or less than your Search check result is now revealed to you and everyone in your party. This does not mean you necessarily see the creature, but you know their position for whatever reason—sound, smell, whatever.

Related to the last bit, above, conversely, line of sight on the map does NOT enable your character to spot a hidden creature. If I say that a creature is hidden, it is hidden, and only your character’s passive Perception or their Search action check can reveal it. Just because you can see its token on the map does not mean your character can see the creature. The creature could be hidden in a tall tuft of grass or behind a bush that is not displayed on the map.

Statblocks

GoblinGoblin

Small Humanoid (Goblinoid), Neutral Evil
Armor Class 15 (leather armor, shield) or 13 (leather armor) when using a bow
Hit Points 7 (2d6)

Goblin HP Max-HP % Remaining Notes
Goblin 4: −10 12 −83% DEAD!
Goblin 5: 7 7 100% AC Currently 13
Goblin 7: 10 10 100% AC Currently 13 + 5 = 18 (3/4ths cover)
Goblin 8: 12 12 100% AC Currently 13, Hidden (DC 17)
Goblin 9: 10 10 100% AC Currently 15
Goblin 10: −1 11 −9% DEAD!
Goblin 11: 12 12 100% AC Currently 15 + 5 = 20 (3/4ths cover), but easily negated

Speed 30 ft.

STR DEX CON INT WIS CHA
8 (−1) 14 (+2) 10 (+0) 10 (+0) 8 (−1) 8 (−1)

Skills Stealth +6
Senses darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 9
Languages Common, Goblin
Challenge 1/4 (50 XP)
Proficiency Bonus +2

Nimble Escape. The goblin can take the Disengage or Hide action as a bonus action on each of its turns.

Actions

Scimitar. Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target.

• Hit: 5 (1d6 + 2) slashing damage.

Shortbow. Ranged Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, range 80/320 ft., one target.

• Hit: 5 (1d6 + 2) piercing damage.

Environment: Forest, Grassland, Hill, Underdark

Source: MM, page 166. Also found in LMoP; PotA; SKT; TftYP; ToA; WDH; WDMM; GoS; BGDIA; ERLW; RMBRE; EGW; IDRotF; TCE; WBtW; CRCotN; DSotDQ; HftT; PaBTSO; SatO; BMT; GHLoE. Available in the SRD.

Edited by Kamishiro_Rin (see edit history)
Name
Goblin 5 Shortbow Attack vs Duala (AC 18); Piercing Damage; Crit
8; 7; 1
1d20+4;1d6+2;1d6 [4]; [4,5]; [4,5,1]
Goblin 7 Shortbow Attack vs Duala (AC 18); Piercing Damage; Crit
21; 5; 2
1d20+4;1d6+2;1d6 [17]; [17,3]; [17,3,2]
Goblin 7 Hide
1d20+6 3
Goblin 8 Shortbow Attack vs Duala (AC 18); Piercing Damage; Crit
12; 7; 1
1d20+4;1d6+2;1d6 [8]; [8,5]; [8,5,1]
Goblin 8 Hide
1d20+6 11

spacer.pngThordin Galorspyd

Human Giant Foundling Rune Knight Fighter

IC: “My words,” Thordin said. | ‘My thoughts,’ Thordin thought. | My actions . . .

Seeing the a goblin round up on Omar, Thordin sprinted forth beating the assailant with the haft of his polearm before stabbing it in the gut! As the body slumped, he backed against the boulder north of him.

“Why would anyone pretend to be a warrior?”

OOC

Movement: Moving to AH 19

Interaction:

Bonus Action: Attacking Goblin 9 with Halberd Haft

Action: Attacking Goblin 9 with Halberd

Reaction: Attacking any enemy that approaches within 10’

| AC: 16 or 18 | HP: 11/14 | Speed: 30' | Senses: Passive Perception 15, Insight 15, Investigation 11 | Initiative: +2 |

| STR: 18 (+4) | Dex: 15 (+2) | Con: 18 (+4) | Int: 12 (+1) | Wis: 16 (+3) | Cha: 12 (+1) |

| Hill Strike 2/2 | Greater Weapon Fighting | Second Wind 1/1 |

Edited by RedDingo (see edit history)
Name
Halberd Attack
1d20+6 12
Slashing Damage
1d10+4 7
Haft Attack
1d20+6 19
Bludgeoning Damage
1d4 2

cowboy3.pngGaron Ammakyl

Human Noble Paladin

Garon saw the charging goblin. Before he could meet it in melee, Thordin ended it and seemed to enjoy the small revenge and recovery of ego. "Well done, Thordin!"

So, he changes targets and effectively follows Thordin for a clearer line of sight to the far goblin before snapping off another bolt of fire at the little bugger. This time, the flames uselessly splash against the obelisk in front of the goblin.

Shaking his head, he replies to the giantling, "because pretending to be a warrior is a lot safer than being a warrior."

OOC

Use Object -

Move to AI17 for the shot, then to AJ18

Action Cast Firebolt at Goblin 11

@RedDingo | |

Edited by JubalBreakbottle (see edit history)
Name
Firebolt at Goblin 11
1d20+5 6

spacer.pngDuala

Half-Orc Gladiator Paladin

HP: 2/14 | AC: 18 | HD: 0d10/1d10 | Passive Perception: + | Initiative: +0 | Speed: 30'

Str: 16 | Dex: 11 | Con: 14 | Int: 13 | Wis:14 | Cha: 16

Darkvision | Relentless Endurance: 1/1 | Savage Attacks | Languages

Divine Sense: 4/4 | Lay on Hands: 2/5

IC: “My words,” | ‘My thoughts,’ | My actions . . .

Duala grits her teeth as another arrow finds its mark. I need better armor. I need a way to strike at a distance.

"Two still in the windmill! One out in the open!" She calls out to the others to let them know how many Goblins are left, and where they are.

She knows she can't chase the Goblin, it has her beat. It's faster, more nimble, and it has the support of the other Goblins, and so she turns running to keep out of line of sight, curving around the rock and Yod to get behind the small house.

OOC

Movement: Move and Action Dash to AV37

Action: -

Bonus Action: -

Edited by Peacemonger (see edit history)

ce872034a624bc5059627dd657a21870.jpgYod Ironbeard

Shield Dwarf Folk Hero Ancestral Guardian Barbarian

AC: 15 | HP: 6/18 (1d12) | Speed: 30 ft. | Init: +1
Senses: Passive Perception 13, Insight 13, Investigation 9
Str: 19 (+4) | Dex: 13 (+1) | Con: 18 (+4) | Int: 9 (-1) | Wis: 13 (+1) | Cha: 11 (+0)

Rage: 2/2 |

Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common and Dwarvish

The dwarf watches the arrows come at the half-orc and she quickly retreats by his rock. He hears her calling out, but he can't take his eyes off that stupid goblin on the other side of the fence. Yod says to Duala, "I'm gonna soften this gobo up. Then we gotta figure out how to get those critters in the windmill. Damn. You've been taking a beating. No worries, you ain't dying here."

To demonstrate, the stocky dwarf grips the top of the boulder and quickly runs around it. He takes a couple of steps toward his target and hurls a hand axe at the beastie. The goblin isn't paying attention and the weapon tumbles end over end and it catches the goblin in the head, killing it instantly. He then moves alongside of the house trying not to offer much of a target to the windmill archers. He looks at Duala and laughs, "Damn, I think I just killed it! That's three of them."

OOC

Move:  NW, W

Attack:  Attack with a hand axe with disadvantage due to distance.

• Attack - Holy crap, it hit! Wow, 10 damage...that kills it!

Move: S, S, S (should be AV 35)

Edited by Shadeus (see edit history)
Name
Hand axe attack (disadvantage) vs. Goblin 5
keep(2d20,lowest,1)+6 18,12
Slashing damage
1d6+4 6

FnmB2FcfOX2Oe95w2Q2S--1--rgq1w.png.8f4145fde2636f51b4d5dc858f928fb4.pngEzra Dyn'Thalos Shadar-Kai, Twilight Cleric

Ezra

HP: 10/10, AC: 18, Hit Die 1d8, Passive: Perception: 16, Insight: 16, Investigate: 13

Str: 16, Dex: 11, Con: 14, Int: 12, Wis: 18, Cha: 9

Blessing of the R. Q.  Fey Ancestry  Eyes of Night Vigilant Blessing  Trance  Languages  Proficiency and Tools

Shadow Step: 1/2,

IC: “My words,” | ‘My thoughts,| My actions . . .

Ezra was thinking of running to dispatch that goblin when a hand ax struck in the head. Seeing Thordin move to help support Garon and Omar, she decided the next course of action was to get those two little monsters out of the windmill. "Keep my feet swift my lady Raven Queen. Everyone stay in Cover for a moment!" She yelled as she bolted from her cover running past the stone along the way to the windmill and straightening out so she would run right past the windmill where the goblins would not have line of sight on her. As she ran she drew he long sword for what will be to come.

TO WHOM It MAY CONCERN....

OOC
  • Ongoing Effect:
  • Concentration:
  • Reaction/Ready Action:
  • Swift Action: 
  • Action: Dash from AR 19 AZ 18
  • Move Action: Move from AM 21 to AR 19

Spell Att: +6, Spell Save DC: 14, Wisdom.

Spells 

1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th
Slots 0/2 Slots 0/0 Slots 0/0 Slots 0/0 Slots 0/0 Slots 0/0 Slots 0/0 Slots 0/0 Slots 0/0
  • Bless
  • Command
  • Cure Wounds
  • Faerie Fire
  • Healing Word
  • Shield of Faith
  • Sleep

Cantrips: Guidance, Toll the Dead, Word of Radiance.

Clerics have access to all spells on their spell list. The spells shown are the spells prayed for to have access to for the day.

tokenOmarBaldul.png.313a680dd8b5f60122a387589e484577.pngOmar Baldul

Human Sage Evocation Wizard

AC: 11 (14 Mage Armor) | HP: 4/9 (1d6) | Speed: 30 ft. | Init: +1
Senses: Passive Perception 15, Insight 15
Str: 10 (0) | Dex: 12 (+1) | Con: 16 (+3) | Int: 18 (14) | Wis: 14 (+2) | Cha: 14 (+2)

IC: “My words are bold ”  | 'My thoughts slanted"  | My actions are plain . . .

Omar looks towards the skies "Oh Corellion, Lord of Magic assist your servant in his hour of need. Those goblins are laughing in the face of the art thou has given." He turns around the corner and extends his staff towards the goblin about to reach him.

"Pyrofuego" he shouts in defiance

And observes in satisfaction how the approaching Goblin is encased in fire. "That's much better Lord Corellion" he mutters before returning to hide behind his rock

OOC

Move: Omar moves to AJ 20 and casts firebolt before returning to his original position.

Action: cast fire bolt at Goblin 11 for 10 points of damage (had entered the wrong number in the roll)

Edited by Shocker (see edit history)
Name
Firebolt on Goblin 10
1d20+6 12
damage
1d10 10

Date

24 Ches 1490 DR,
The Claw of the Sunsets,
the Year of the Star Walker's Return

Early Afternoon

Temperature: 18 F (−7.8 C)
Winds: Very Strong, at 50 mph (80.5 kmph).
Precipitation: Moderate snow
Relative Humidity: Moderate
Selûne: 2nd Qtr

Round 8, Concluded

Goblin 7 shoots at Ezra. It fails spectacularly and laughably. It drops back down to hide but Ezra has no problem spotting its meager DC 14 hiding with her superior perception.

Goblin 8 shoots at Ezra and the arrow embeds itself into her chain mail without so much as nicking her, so she looks like the beginnings of a pin cushion.

Goblin 11 just got shot with magic and in its pain, ran back towards the Nightstone Inn (8) whence it had come. Opening the door, it dashes inside and just up the stairs. Its armor and footsteps are noisy and you can see its ear poking out beyond the banister. Its location is known to anyone with a passive Perception of 11 or greater.

Round 9, Begin!

Maps

Your character cannot see whatever’s in the grayed-out areas, but I left them visible so you, the player, can know where you’re moving your token, rather than trying to imagine squares in blackness. If you move into a space that would reveal what’s there, you can react to it.

To spot a creature that is hiding, you must either rely upon your passive Perception score, OR you must take the Search action. If your passive Perception score meets or beats the DC given, then you see it automatically and you can act as normal: its attacks do not have advantage against you, and your attacks do not have disadvantage against it. However, you and only you gain this benefit.

If your passive Perception does not meet or beat the hiding creature’s Stealth DC, then you must decide whether or not you will take the Search action on your turn to spot it. Taking the Search action costs you your action in combat and you lose your attack. However, if you do take the Search action, everyone gains the benefit of you spotting the creature. ALSO, you do not need to specify which creature you are Searching for. Any creature whose Hide check result is the same or less than your Search check result is now revealed to you and everyone in your party. This does not mean you necessarily see the creature, but you know their position for whatever reason—sound, smell, whatever.

Related to the last bit, above, conversely, line of sight on the map does NOT enable your character to spot a hidden creature. If I say that a creature is hidden, it is hidden, and only your character’s passive Perception or their Search action check can reveal it. Just because you can see its token on the map does not mean your character can see the creature. The creature could be hidden in a tall tuft of grass or behind a bush that is not displayed on the map.

Statblocks

GoblinGoblin

Small Humanoid (Goblinoid), Neutral Evil
Armor Class 15 (leather armor, shield) or 13 (leather armor) when using a bow
Hit Points 7 (2d6)

Goblin HP Max-HP % Remaining Notes
Goblin 5: −3 7 −43% DEAD!
Goblin 7: 10 10 100% AC Currently 13, ‘Hidden’ (DC 14)
Goblin 8: 12 12 100% AC Currently 13, Hidden (DC 17)
Goblin 9: −1 10 8% DEAD!
Goblin 11: 2 12 17% AC Currently 15, ‘Hidden’ (DC 11)

Speed 30 ft.

STR DEX CON INT WIS CHA
8 (−1) 14 (+2) 10 (+0) 10 (+0) 8 (−1) 8 (−1)

Skills Stealth +6
Senses darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 9
Languages Common, Goblin
Challenge 1/4 (50 XP)
Proficiency Bonus +2

Nimble Escape. The goblin can take the Disengage or Hide action as a bonus action on each of its turns.

Actions

Scimitar. Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target.

• Hit: 5 (1d6 + 2) slashing damage.

Shortbow. Ranged Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, range 80/320 ft., one target.

• Hit: 5 (1d6 + 2) piercing damage.

Environment: Forest, Grassland, Hill, Underdark

Source: MM, page 166. Also found in LMoP; PotA; SKT; TftYP; ToA; WDH; WDMM; GoS; BGDIA; ERLW; RMBRE; EGW; IDRotF; TCE; WBtW; CRCotN; DSotDQ; HftT; PaBTSO; SatO; BMT; GHLoE. Available in the SRD.

Edited by Kamishiro_Rin (see edit history)
Name
Goblin 7 Shortbow Attack vs Ezra (AC 18) w Disad; Piercing; Crit
5; 5; 1
drop(2d20,highest,1)+4;1d6+2;1d6 [1,4]; [1,4,3]; [1,4,3,1]
Goblin 7 Hide check
1d20+6 8
Goblin 8 Shortbow Attack vs Ezra (AC 18); Piercing Damage; Crit
15; 5; 2
1d20+4;1d6+2;1d6 [11]; [11,3]; [11,3,2]
Goblin 8 Hide check
1d20+6 11
Goblin 11 Hide check
1d20+6 5

spacer.pngDuala

Half-Orc Gladiator Paladin

HP: 2/14 | AC: 16 | HD: 0d10/1d10 | Passive Perception: + | Initiative: +0 | Speed: 30'

Str: 16 | Dex: 11 | Con: 14 | Int: 13 | Wis:14 | Cha: 16

Darkvision | Relentless Endurance: 1/1 | Savage Attacks | Languages

Divine Sense: 4/4 | Lay on Hands: 2/5

IC: “My words,” | ‘My thoughts,’ | My actions . . .

Duala gives a firm smile and nod to Yod in respect. "Agreed on all accounts." That they won't die here, that they have to deal with the goblins in the windmill... the Dwarf's counting, she can't find anywhere to disagree. She glances around and settles on the fallen goblin next to them. Placing her sword and shield down she reaches and grabs the dead goblin's shortbow and some arrows.

"This is the last time I go into a fight without some sort of reach. A lesson learned." It's not her strength, bows, crossbows, the like, but she has used them before. Far better to try to strike with a weaker skill than do nothing with a stronger one.

OOC

Movement: Move to Goblin 4, after picking up stuff go to AY35

Action: Dash to BA30

Bonus Action: -

NOTE: Lowered AC due to now wielding a shortbow and arrows instead of sword and shield

Edited by Peacemonger (see edit history)

FnmB2FcfOX2Oe95w2Q2S--1--rgq1w.png.8f4145fde2636f51b4d5dc858f928fb4.pngEzra Dyn'Thalos Shadar-Kai, Twilight Cleric

Ezra

HP: 10/10, AC: 18, Hit Die 1d8, Passive: Perception: 16, Insight: 16, Investigate: 13

Str: 16, Dex: 11, Con: 14, Int: 12, Wis: 18, Cha: 9

Blessing of the R. Q.  Fey Ancestry  Eyes of Night Vigilant Blessing  Trance  Languages  Proficiency and Tools

Shadow Step: 0/2,

IC: “My words,” | ‘My thoughts,| My actions . . .

The one arrow seems to find it's mark on Ezra, though the chainmail stops the missile from touching her flesh. She quickly moves from beside the windmill to where she can see within just above the goblin she can see. In dark mist she vanishes from in front of the windmill and reappearing above her targets head, coming down with to the floor in the windmill with a slash. Ezra did not account for the cramped space and embedded the blade in an overhead post. Of all the... She placed her shield before her as she wrenched the longsword from the timber.

TO WHOM It MAY CONCERN....

OOC
  • Ongoing Effect:
  • Concentration:
  • Reaction/Ready Action:
  • Swift Action: Shadow step from AU 13 to AW 12.
  • Action: Attack Gobo 7 with Long Sword.
  • Move Action: Move from AY 19 to AU 13.

Spell Att: +6, Spell Save DC: 14, Wisdom.

Spells 

1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th
Slots 0/2 Slots 0/0 Slots 0/0 Slots 0/0 Slots 0/0 Slots 0/0 Slots 0/0 Slots 0/0 Slots 0/0
  • Bless
  • Command
  • Cure Wounds
  • Faerie Fire
  • Healing Word
  • Shield of Faith
  • Sleep

Cantrips: Guidance, Toll the Dead, Word of Radiance.

Clerics have access to all spells on their spell list. The spells shown are the spells prayed for to have access to for the day.

Edited by Seardon (see edit history)
Name
Sword Swipe
1d20+5 1

cowboy3.pngGaron Ammakyl

Human Noble Paladin

Garon spots the goblin seek cover inside the building. He takes a deep breath, holds it, then exhales evenly saying, "Fuego." But, the bolt splashes harmlessly on the old oak door.

Then, he moves into the middle of the courtyard between buildings surveying the situation where his companions are closer to the keep. After pausing for a heartbeat, he returns to cover himself.

OOC

Use Object -

Move to AJ21 to survey the south, then to AK20

Action Cast Firebolt at Goblin 11

| |

Edited by JubalBreakbottle (see edit history)
Name
Firebolt at Goblin 11
1d20+5 4