paladinred

paladinred

VV30bXA.jpg

Sheet: https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1740261

Name: Queen Mhiryaana III

Race:  Pixie

Classes: Pixie 5//Ardent 5

The Queen

Q noticed some crumpled pieces of paper in his hand, gently removing them she read them and then said "hey guys look at this, there are some notes in his hands. It looks like a temple has been marked for destruction by that evil cult of Hextor".

Note 1

5-14

It is so easy to lie to these self-righteous morons. Each deception comes easier than the last. They are so very trusting, which will doom them in the end. Hextor has given me a wonderful opportunity to crush this Abbey once and for all! But for now, I must wait. Preparations are yet to be made, and they must be perfect.

6-27

The plans are finished. Tonight I will steal away with their precious Gregor, and hide him under their very noses to spite them, that he might NEVER be found! This will be the beginning of their downfall!! When news of this desecration arrives on the ears of the Abbot's Council, then this Abbey is forfeit!

6-28

SUCCESS! All our plans and preparations were flawless! My master's magic was easy enough to hide our escape into the caves and to create the perfect trap for anyone who might stumble upon hated Gregor's resting place. These idiots will never know just how far away Gregor is! I can't wait to see their faces in the morning when they realise he's missing from the chapel!! We have WON!!

Note 2

7-7

IDIOTS!!! Gregor is gone and yet the Abbey remains! What must I do to destroy this haven for the simpering curs of the enemy!?! Their determination to forgive every fault sickens me, and makes me nauseous! Now I must devise another means to discredit this worthless order of imbeciles.

7-13oo

A fleeting thought dances in my mind. Perhaps I can use another weapon to dig away at the base of this hated abbey. The new abbot is still working on solidifying his position. If I can think of a way to discredit him or his abilities, then perhaps I can make sure that someone more worthy, more open to our cause, will be admitted to the Abbot's Council. I must think on this.

8-1

Hextor leads me to greatness! Last night, HE gave me a vision of the power of fear. If anger and despair cannot move the council to disband this group of misfits, then perhaps fear will persuade the Abbot to close these doors once and forever!