Edit History

Bobcloclimar

Bobcloclimar

On 4/16/2024 at 2:16 AM, cybersavant said:

Corvath Edmuns scanned over the info on the courier pad. "Seems pretty straight forward. Why contract us? What're you not telling?"

Vershin gives a broad grin with just a little too much teeth. "We prefer to resolve this outside of normal channels in case there are... complications. Surely you understand."

On 4/15/2024 at 1:24 PM, Thot said:

"This Kenji. What he said ?" he asked, trying to sound calm. If it was the first thing he wanted to do, it was the first thing the Corp had done. Best go straight to the results.

Vershin shakes his head. "Mr. Gasara? A stooge in our employ, a convenience in paperwork. I doubt he even knows he owns this vehicle, let alone that it has disappeared."

He takes another slow, measured look around the room. When no further questions are forthcoming, he stands and bids you farewell. "Good luck. Please leave the pad with my associate outside, and I hope to hear from you soon with... positive results." The door slides open, and the bodyguard motions you through. Once you have all exited the room, he rejoins Vershin in the briefing room and the door shuts, the lock clicking into place and leaving you all alone in the lobby.

OOC

Apologies for the delay in posting. In the interest of moving things forward, once you have decided on the next course of action we will proceed to the next scene; if questions come up that reasonably could have been asked during this session, I can answer them in the OOC thread.

Bobcloclimar

Bobcloclimar

On 4/16/2024 at 2:16 AM, cybersavant said:

Corvath Edmuns scanned over the info on the courier pad. "Seems pretty straight forward. Why contract us? What're you not telling?"

Vershin gives a broad grin with just a little too much teeth. "We prefer to resolve this outside of normal channels in case there are... complications. Surely you understand."

On 4/15/2024 at 1:24 PM, Thot said:

"This Kenji. What he said ?" he asked, trying to sound calm. If it was the first thing he wanted to do, it was the first thing the Corp had done. Best go straight to the results.

Vershin shakes his head. "Mr. Gasara? A stooge in our employ, a convenience in paperwork. I doubt he even knows he owns this vehicle, let alone that it has disappeared."

He takes another slow, measured look around the room. When no further questions are forthcoming, he stands and bids you farewell. "Good luck. Please leave the pad with my associate outside, and I hope to hear from you soon with... positive results."

OOC

Apologies for the delay in posting. In the interest of moving things forward, once you have decided on the next course of action we will proceed to the next scene; if questions come up that reasonably could have been asked during this session, I can answer them in the OOC thread.