Edit History

paladinred

paladinred

Image result for human captain

Wherever you were in Chrystal you received a message from Captain Banner, he is charged with the protection of the border between the living and the undead/demon-infested land beyond the barrier wall. Nortonia, the jewel in the crown of Chrystal. Yet it is more guarded than and wizard's vault, the party are shown to the captain's office once they arrive.

Captain Banner looked at his new party and spoke in a soft voice "I cannot stress the importance of your mission, One Eye Whalebone looks to gain all that gold in the vault. The sum could be as much as 1m gold, there are similar amounts scattered about. I know the temptation will be great but I ask that you refrain from looting, well at least until the job has been done. Now, about the job in question. You will need to get to the vault before he does, then, close the portal to the abyss. Do this and you can keep whatever you can carry back, I am sending with you a cleric of Isis. It will be she who can close the portal, now, do you have any questions" he asked with the same soft voice.

paladinred

paladinred

Image result for human captain

Where ever you were in Chrystal you received a message from Captain Banner, he is charged with the protection of the border between the living and the undead/demon-infested land beyond the barrier wall.

Captain Banner looked at his new party and spoke in a soft voice "I cannot stress the importance of your mission, One Eye Whalebone looks to gain all that gold in the vault. The sum could be as much as 1m gold, there are similar amounts scattered about. I know the temptation will be great but I ask that you refrain from looting, well at least until the job has been done. Now, about the job in question. You will need to get to the vault before he does, then, close the portal to the abyss. Do this and you can keep whatever you can carry back, I am sending with you a cleric of Isis. It will be she who can close the portal, now, do you have any questions" he asked with the same soft voice.