Edit History

Starhawk

Starhawk

spacer.png

Tanith Camarilla

Show this

Female Neutral Elf  Wizard (Conjurer and Chronomancer) Level 6

Init 3 HP 38/38 Speed 30'
AC 13/17/21 Touch 13 Flat-footed 10 CMD 15 Fort 3 Ref 5 Will 6 CMB +2 Base Attack Bonus 3   
[Melee] Quarterstaff of Entwined Serpents +3 (1d6, 19-20/x2)
[Ranged] Quarterstaff of Entwined Serpents 2 magic missiles
Str 8 Dex 16 Con 12 Int 20 Wis 12 Cha 12
Condition None 

At first glance the elf woman appears to be one of those ranger folk.. she has that style and look, but closer inspection suggests she is a wizard.

She glances at the first of the proposed company to speak, thinking it a pertinent question he'd asked. Not waiting around, she adds another question.. "I'm curious. It sounds like you're sending us in while this Whalebone provides us with a diversion to get our task completed, given that you've had time to attempt this at other times and didn't do so.", her delivery unaccented and very clear. She continues.. "I'm also concerned. The recruitment of people for your cause hasn't exactly been subtle. It could be Whalebone will soon know about us, or already does. It could be he will decide to use 'us' as as a diversion to get his task completed. Is there any plan to fool Whalebone as to who we are, where we are going and what we are tasked with doing?"

Starhawk

Starhawk

spacer.png

Tanith Camarilla

Show this

Female Neutral Elf  Wizard (Conjurer and Chronomancer) Level 6

Init 3 HP 38/38 Speed 30'
AC 13/17/21 Touch 13 Flat-footed 10 CMD 15 Fort 3 Ref 5 Will 6 CMB +2 Base Attack Bonus 3   
[Melee] Quarterstaff of Entwined Serpents +3 (1d6, 19-20/x2)
[Ranged] Quarterstaff of Entwined Serpents 2 magic missiles
Str 8 Dex 16 Con 12 Int 20 Wis 12 Cha 12
Condition None 

At first glance the elf woman appears to be one of those ranger folk.. she has that style and look, but closer inspection suggests she is a wizard.

She glances at the first of the proposed company to speak, thinking it a pertinent question she asked. Not waiting around, she adds another question.. "I'm curious. It sounds like you're sending us in while this Whalebone provides us with a diversion to get our task completed, given that you've had time to attempt this at other times and didn't do so.", her delivery unaccented and very clear. She continues.. "I'm also concerned. The recruitment of people for your cause hasn't exactly been subtle. It could be Whalebone will soon know about us, or already does. It could be he will decide to use 'us' as as a diversion to get his task completed. Is there any plan to fool Whalebone as to who we are, where we are going and what we are tasked with doing?"

Starhawk

Starhawk

spacer.png

Tanith Camarilla

Show this

Female  Lawful Neutral Elf  Wizard  (Chronomancer), [B]Level[/B] 6, [B]Init[/B] 3, [B]HP[/B] 38/38, [B]Speed[/B] 30'
[B]AC[/B] 13, [B]Touch[/B] 13, [B]Flat-footed[/B] 10, [B]CMD[/b] 15, [B]Fort[/B] 3, [B]Ref[/B] 5, [B]Will[/B] 6, [B]CMB[/B] +2, [B]Base Attack Bonus[/B] 3   
[B]2 Magic Missiles/rnd Quarterstaff of Entwined Serpents [/B] +3 (1d6, 19-20/x2)
 (+3 Dex)
[B]Abilities[/B] Str 8, Dex 16, Con 12, Int null, Wis 12, Cha 12
[B]Condition[/B] None 

She glances at the first of the proposed company to speak, thinking it a pertinent question she asked. Not waiting around, she adds another question.. "I'm curious. It sounds like you're sending us in while this Whalebone provides us with a diversion to get our task completed, given that you've had time to attempt this at other times and didn't do so.", her delivery unaccented and very clear. She continues.. "I'm also concerned. The recruitment of people for your cause hasn't exactly been subtle. It could be Whalebone will soon know about us, or already does. It could be he will decide to use 'us' as as a diversion to get his task completed. Is there any plan to fool Whalebone as to who we are, where we are going and what we are tasked with doing?"