Edit History

paladinred

paladinred

ATTENTION - I have just realised the MAN is actually number 1, the spellcaster-looking one is 2 and the others are 3a and 3b, sorry for the confusion.

Mizzi steps back away from the man (1) and casts a spell, she then fires her crossbow at him.

Spell - Spiritual Weapon

3a Looks Yuki in the eye, she needs a will save, please.

3b Gets an AoO on Rand

paladinred

paladinred

ATTENTION - I have just realised the MAN is actually number 1, the spellcaster-looking one is 2 and the others are 3a and 3b, sorry for the confusion.

Mizzi steps back away from the man (1) and casts a spell, she then fires her crossbow at him.

Spell - Spiritual Weapon

3a Looks Suki in the eye, she needs a will save please.

3b Gets an AoO on Rand

paladinred

paladinred

Spell - Spiritual Weapon

3b Gets an AoO on Rand

paladinred

paladinred

Spell - Spiritual Weapon

paladinred

paladinred

Spell - Spiritual Weapon