Next Campaign?

It's been a wild ride with the Barnacle campaign, but I am ready to hang up my GM hat on that front for the moment. I can still run the PbPs, but I think it's time for Thabo, Kramp, Orianna, Whisper and Mork to box up their dice for now and make room for a new campaign.

I could, one day, return to a 5e campaign set in my Homebrew, but for now I'm kinda tapped. And with the infrequency of our play recently, it has lost all urgency it once had. Let's turn the page and start a new chapter.

Would anyone like to run a campaign? I have pretty much ALL the published campaigns in full, and I am happy to lend the physical copies out for someone to review.

1 hour ago, Drakestendor said:

continued high level on the boards?

I just don't have it within me, honestly. There are so many other stories to be told, like Kayli and The Blue Line, or my Man Bumble, and a myriad of other ones we could do, I just need time to recharge those batteries, and stories, to run another low-to-high campaign. I'm always open to the One-shot... we could rotate that one. I have a ton of untouched, unread modules, happy to share them with folks to run for a night or two rathe than a whole campaign.

I still want to continue the current PbPs, just was looking to play for a while...