Edit History

luctius

luctius

Degei Bajan (Stormseer)

Characteristic Bonuses: WS 45, BS 41, Str 438, Tgh 428, Ag 53, Int 41, Per 48, Will 55, Fel 39, Psy 3degei_bajam_portrait.png.f84c51bc9623a77330c51204b339f53b.png

Movement: 5/10/15/30, Awareness: 58(Sound,Sight)/48, Wounds: 20/20, Fate Points: 4/4

A smile graced Degei's lips as he observed the banter between the Marines. While he often carried a serious demeanor, witnessing Shadow's attempt at levity brought a welcomed sense of camaraderie among them.

As Lord Lupercal delved into the details of their mission, a momentary surprise flickered across Degei's face. He had anticipated the usual formalities followed by a briefing from an officer, but the direct address from the Primarch caught him off guard. The White Scar recovered himself quickly enough, and moved to the holographic display to observe the mission parameters.

Degei's mind raced with questions as he absorbed the gravity of their mission, his gaze flickering between the holographic display and the imposing figure of Lord Lupercal. The revelation of facing such a formidable foe as Thogzulk Skullrippa, coupled with the urgency of retrieving the xenos artefact, intensified the weight of their task.

With a respectful nod towards the Primarch, Degei stepped forward, his guttural voice firm as he addressed Lord Horus. "My Lord, in addition to the excellent questions of my brothers, if I may ask a few questions regarding the operation." He waiting a moment to the the Primarch the option to refuse, before continuing, "Am I correct in assuming that this is a single mission, or are we expected to perform several missions before extraction to the Imperator Somnium?" Degei's inquiry aimed to clarify the scope and duration of their assignment, ensuring they were prepared for any eventuality that may arise during their deployment. "Additionally, if we uncover actionable information regarding the artifact, are we to prioritize its retrieval over the safety of the Magos?"

"Second, what are the resupply or extraction options?" This was an extension to his first question, since the initial briefing implied to Degei that they were expected to be cut-off from resupply or extraction during these operations, but the mission's briefing suggested otherwise, thus he requested clarification.

"Finally, what is the expectation on enemy voidship activity around the moon? Is the Imperator Somnium expected to stay on station continuously during the length of the mission?" This could enable observatory support from the voidship, and, if there was significant activity, it might be an indication that preparation for an extended stay on the surface was in order, regardless of intentions of the mission planners.
luctius

luctius

Degei Bajan (Stormseer)

Characteristic Bonuses: WS 45, BS 41, Str 438, Tgh 428, Ag 53, Int 41, Per 48, Will 55, Fel 39, Psy 3degei_bajam_portrait.png.f84c51bc9623a77330c51204b339f53b.png

Movement: 5/10/15/30, Awareness: 58(Sound,Sight)/48, Wounds: 20/20, Fate Points: 4/4

A smile graced Degei's lips as he observed the banter between the Marines. While he often carried a serious demeanor, witnessing Shadow's attempt at levity brought a welcomed sense of camaraderie among them.

As Lord Lupercal delved into the details of their mission, a momentary surprise flickered across Degei's face. He had anticipated the usual formalities followed by a briefing from an officer, but the direct address from the Primarch caught him off guard. The White Scar recovered himself quickly enough, and moved to the holographic display to observe the mission parameters.

Degei's mind raced with questions as he absorbed the gravity of their mission, his gaze flickering between the holographic display and the imposing figure of Lord Lupercal. The revelation of facing such a formidable foe as Thogzulk Skullrippa, coupled with the urgency of retrieving the xenos artefact, intensified the weight of their task.

With a respectful nod towards the Primarch, Degei stepped forward, his guttural voice firm as he addressed Lord Horus. "My Lord, if I may ask a few questions regarding the operation." "Am I correct in assuming that this is a single mission, or are we expected to perform several missions before extraction to the Imperator Somnium?" Degei's inquiry aimed to clarify the scope and duration of their assignment, ensuring they were prepared for any eventuality that may arise during their deployment. "Additionally, if we uncover actionable information regarding the artifact, are we to prioritize its retrieval over the safety of the Magos?"

"Second, what are the resupply or extraction options?" This was an extension to his first question, since the initial briefing implied to Degei that they were expected to be cut-off from resupply or extraction during these operations, but the mission's briefing suggested otherwise, thus he requested clarification.

"Finally, what is the expectation on enemy voidship activity around the moon? Is the Imperator Somnium expected to stay on station continuously during the length of the mission?" This could enable observatory support from the voidship, and, if there was significant activity, it might be an indication that preparation for an extended stay on the surface was in order, regardless of intentions of the mission planners.