Theodore "Lemmy" Lemmock, Little Summoner (With Big Friend)

Erico

Name: Theodore "Lemmy" Lemmick (And Moopsy, his many-coiled Friend)

Class: Summoner

Party Focus: Charming little fella with big friends

Quote: "Fight? Me? Oh, no no no. No, I don't wanna fight you. I'm not exactly great at it. Now, my friend Moopsy on the other hand..."

Background in one Sentence: Stablehand and part time do-gooder with a thirst for vengeance

Longer Background

Teddy Lemmick (Lemmy to his friends) grew up in a middle-class family in Korvosa, a rarity where the stark divide tended towards the haves and the have-nots. This was likely due to his father's work as a shopkeeper and his mother's minor talent for magic and artifice, which guaranteed some work from the mage associations. Lemmy himself had a younger sister and they enjoyed visiting the animals at the stables close to their neighborhood often - Lemmy also had a talent for speaking with animals that his sister shared. In some ways she was better at it, and Lemmy found that he'd inherited a spark of his mother's talent in an unexpected fashion; he could conjure up small friends, whereas his sister was skilled at However, hard times fell upon them when his mother grew sick and passed away from an illness that they could not pay to have cured - a problem that was growing in frequency as Korvosa began to wither away from problems from within.

Several years passed and another tragedy struck. While Lemmy had been out auditing classes at one of the local mage institutions to better grasp his talents, his father's shop fell under the attention of Gaedren Lamm's organization who began demanding 'protection money.' Lemmy's father refused, and in retaliation, a mysterious fire claimed both the shop and the home above it, killing his father and sister in the resulting blaze that left the neighborhood reeling. Lemmy, one week from graduation, walked away from the academy and the prospective job offers waiting for him, broadly seen as a failure of a mage who couldn't hack it, someone so blinded by his grief that he couldn't function.

The naysayers couldn't be further from the truth. Teddy Lemmick hadn't bailed on graduation because he had burned out. He'd quit the academy because he knew that if he allowed himself to collect that diploma, he'd never be able to track down and take his vengeance on the bastards responsible for ruining his family, his neighborhood, and his happiness. But he WAS fully trained...not as the scribe or artificer that his mother had been, but as something entirely different.

Lemmy was a Summoner, and he would conjure up creatures that would exact justice for all the misdeeds of the criminals responsible for his family's destruction.

These days he works as a stablehand, putting his minor talents of animal handling to good use in a field that keeps him beneath notice. It also allows him to keep his ear to the ground for the happenings around the city, slowly building contacts and a network. He also has contacts among his former classmates who have moved on to positions of arcane importance around the city. Some see him as the dropout. Some still see him as a friend.

Very few know of what he truly is, and the real power he commands.

But then, in Korvosa, true friends and companions are a very rare breed.

IMG_0009.jpeg

IMG_0010.png

Lemmy Portrait.jpg

Edited by Erico (see edit history)
Name
Starting Wealth (Or Average if Low)
2d6*10 1,5

As a small fella, he could stand to have a light crossbow but I didn't have the funds for it. He has a dagger and throwing knives/kunai.

And summoners don't get very many skill points. At level 1, unless you know something I don't, he has 3. And those have been assigned.

Gotcha. I'll knock that out quick.

Lemmy's "Home base" is in the South Shore (Unless that doesn't match up for a middle to low class neighborhood that isn't in the slums and has ready access to stables). He lives there and he works there.

In addition, I've been talking things over with Starhawk and if we both get picked, then we're former classmates - I'd be the good-natured dropout who's changed a little bit since our school days in Academia.

Posted (edited)
spacer.png

Lemmy Lemmock, Summoner
HP: 10/10
AC: 16 Touch: 13 Flat-Footed: 14
CMD: 11
Conditions:

Moopsy Stats

EIDOLON - "Moopsy" (Serpentine)
Free Evolutions: Bite, Reach (Bite), Tail, Tail Slap, Climb, Darkvision
FEATS: Combat Reflexes
SKILLS: Perception +3, Climb +4, Intimidate +3, Swim +4
Evolution Pool: Improved Natural Armor (1), Trip- with Bite (2)
Lv 1: 11 HP, 12 AC, Fort +1, Reflex +5, Will +2
Bite 10 foot reach +2, 1d6+1 (Plus Trip at +6 CMB)
Tail Slap +2 1d6+1

Edited by Erico (see edit history)

I am tempted to replace Lemmy's Level 1 feat with Spell Focus: Conjuration, as while it will weaken Moopsy a bit at the start, it means all his summons will be able to get a boost once he hits Level 3.

Would that be all right?

52 minutes ago, Erico said:

I am tempted to replace Lemmy's Level 1 feat with Spell Focus: Conjuration, as while it will weaken Moopsy a bit at the start, it means all his summons will be able to get a boost once he hits Level 3.

Would that be all right?

Sure, what ever works out