Edit History

Grudge

Grudge

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/fd/46/3d/fd463d4b99f059176799b6b93ba5af14.jpg

By the time they reached the table, their contact already pulled out his briefcase and writing supplies. Phillip is an almost androgynous youth who looks about fit to be in the tavern as Polo, looks over his round gold spectacles at the party. "Just a second, please. One, two...five, Alright it would seem all are here he writes something down. Well, take a seat, standing like that you look like you're going to mug me. Which would be the job of those two fine gentlemen at the bar."

Once the group is seated Phillip sighs and wipes his forehead with a silken handkerchief "It would seem my employer made a...hasty, purchase. Roughly a mile away is a Willows Manor and its substantial grounds, it belonged to the Van Herzog family. Or it would be more precise to say it still belongs to them since they haunt the place. The reason why the estate was so cheap...and on the market for almost a decade." Half Elf fixes his glasses "Now, ghosts are at most well-behaved nuisance although they must go if my employer is to resell the the place. The actual issue is that, as they so helpfully explained, various miscreants took residence in both Manor and Forest no matter the amount of howling they did. Squatters won't budge and leave."

"As you can imagine your job is to cleanse the property, after which I'll inspect it and adjust your pay accordingly, which is 100 gold per person or 500 in total. The inventory of items in the house is here." He taps a hefty ledger next to him. "Any necessary damage will be deducted equally from your pay. Questions?"

Grudge

Grudge

By the time they reached the table, their contact already pulled out his briefcase and writing supplies. Phillip is an almost androgynous youth who looks about fit to be in the tavern as Polo, looks over his round gold spectacles at the party. "Just a second, please. One, two...five, Alright it would seem all are here he writes something down. Well, take a seat, standing like that you look like you're going to mug me. Which would be the job of those two fine gentlemen at the bar."

Once the group is seated Phillip sighs and wipes his forehead with a silken handkerchief "It would seem my employer made a...hasty, purchase. Roughly a mile away is a Willows Manor and its substantial grounds, it belonged to the Van Herzog family. Or it would be more precise to say it still belongs to them since they haunt the place. The reason why the estate was so cheap...and on the market for almost a decade." Half Elf fixes his glasses "Now, ghosts are at most well-behaved nuisance although they must go if my employer is to resell the the place. The actual issue is that, as they so helpfully explained, various miscreants took residence in both Manor and Forest no matter the amount of howling they did. Squatters won't budge and leave."

"As you can imagine your job is to cleanse the property, after which I'll inspect it and adjust your pay accordingly, which is 100 gold per person or 500 in total. The inventory of items in the house is here." He taps a hefty ledger next to him. "Any necessary damage will be deducted equally from your pay. Questions?"

Grudge

Grudge

Grudge

Grudge