Codename: Watcher

Starsign

Name | Codename: Watcherspacer.png

Refresh | 2

High Concept | A Blademaster Arrogant in Planning...Watcher was once a heistmaster of an infamous criminal organization, specialized in planning, and organization and close-quarters assassination with a blade, and with that carries an acute confidence that his plans will go without a hitch.

Trouble | ...And an Appeal for the FlashyDespite being known for his objective analysis, Watcher finds quiet and calculated plans quite boring. He prefers *action*, even when he sends his plans off the rails to do so.

Aspect III | See, Sieze, Spend, RepeatMoney and wealth is central to Watcher's life, to the point of being an addiction. He always has money for any resource and item he or his allies needs, but he *always* needs more to pay for his future heists.

Aspect IV | Taught Her Every Combat Trick I KnowEver since rescuing Impi, Watcher taught her how to make the best use of her abilities and how to work alongside the rest of the team. The two nowadays work in tandem in close-range combat, as Watcher prefers; he makes sure the team sticks together, no matter what.

Aspect V | Unfinished Business with the MercThe Merc was the best hitmen in the business, essential to Watcher's former organization, and secretly a spy on a wealthy payroll from an opposing company. When the time came, the Merc brought down Watcher's organization on the inside. Since then, Watcher takes betrayal very seriously, and intends to kill the Merc just to make a point about loyalty.

Backstory

The man now known as Watcher was born at the right place, at the right time: growing up with a family endowed in fame, fortune, and simply one too many laws and regulations for him to put up with. He saw the mental and moral toll his father took, stuck ruling the corporation at a desk and watching the world from a glass window.

In fact, Watcher preferred ruling his own way: on the ground floor, with his own laws and regulations. And so he took his own path, taking his family fortune's with him, and starting up an impressive organization of thieves and assassins with him leading the jobs.

Shame it didn't last. Trust was something he took too lightly.

Now? He leads a smaller group, and a more effective one, primarily now around thievery and heists. He gets to be more creative with fewer people and resources, and its quite fun making a show against the better prepared.

Great (+4) |

Good (+3) | {Resources} {Provoke} {Fight}

Fair (+2) | {Notice} {Investigate} {Empathy}

Average (+1) | {Computers} {Burglary} {Physique} {Rapport} {Crafts}

Stress | [1] [1] [1] [1]

Mild Consequence | -

Moderate Consequence | -

Severe Consequence | -

Stunts

Crown of Menace

You are too terrifying to be attacked. Until you make a physical attack in a scene, characters with a Will lower than Good (+3) simply cannot attack you. Those with sufficient Will to attack still flinch on their first attack, though, automatically missing.

Riposte

If you succeed with style on a Fight defense, you can choose to inflict a 2-shift hit rather than take a boost.

Turnabout

When you succeed with style on a Fight defense, instead of taking a boost, you may spend a fate point to inflict physical stress equal to the shifts you got on your defense roll. You may only do this once per opponent per scene.

Always Come Prepared

You're used to being the Fixer of the group. Once per scene, when a situation may call for a specific tool or item, you may roll Resources vs (+2) as a free action. On success, you reveal that you have this item, with a free invoke.

Personal Equipment & Gear
  • Personal sharp steel sabre from a more civilized age
  • Shiny, stylized gold coin for tricks and fateful decision making
  • Fedora as dark as midnight

Note: Do not delete this line. Insert new items above this line.

Edited by Starsign (see edit history)

I still need to get a backstory up and finish a relationship Aspect, but otherwise my sheet is up for the playtest!

I am open to collaborate for the relationship aspect, if any other player is interested :)

Hey Starsign! ;) Glad to see you made it.

Everything looks good so far, except Unfinished Business with the Merc. Did you mean to use that description for it? It doesn't seem to match the name of the Aspect.

Also, your rank in Physique grants you 1 extra Stress Box.

Edited by Rune Knight (see edit history)

Whoops. The description was a misplaced error I overlooked. I added in the correct description and the extra Stress Box.

I should have the sheet finished sometime on the weekend. Thanks for your patience, Rune.