Edit History

Caystodd

Caystodd

background_1.jpg.5484bf722f02e21d08fa0bf2bc01c95b.jpg

Dungeon World: Sea of Grass

Before I spend a bunch of time on the AI generator and forum creation, is there any interest here at Myth-Weavers for a game of Dungeon World (https://www.dungeonworldsrd.com/)? I was thinking about running a PbP version of a live game I have been running.

It will be Jumanji/D&D cartoon-style in that teens from our world have been pulled into mostly abandoned, post-apocalyptic-feeling fantasy world as their favorite fantasy characters. The PCs will be older teens (16-18) and the remaining NPCs in the group (~4) may be younger. I'm open to considering non-core playbooks so long as the playbook is publicly available for free and keeps the classic RPG character feel. Since this is PbP, the scenario will be a pretty short, linear adventure (lasting for 4-6 months of real time) of trying to do the thing to get home. Characters will level quickly.

My table-top version of this game is pretty brutal, like....really brutal, so we'll have to tone that back for Myth-Weavers. But Dungeon World is going for an old school feel, so death (at least of one of the NPCs) is always just a few bad rolls away.

So, anyone interested?

Caystodd

Caystodd

background_1.jpg.5484bf722f02e21d08fa0bf2bc01c95b.jpg

Dungeon World: Sea of Grass

Before I spend a bunch of time on the AI generator and forum creation, is there any interest here at Myth-Weavers for a game of Dungeon World (https://www.dungeonworldsrd.com/). I was thinking about running a PbP version of a live game I have been running.

It will be Jumanji/D&D cartoon-style in that teens from our world have been pulled into mostly abandoned, post-apocalyptic-feeling fantasy world as their favorite fantasy characters. The PCs will be older teens 16-18 and the remaining NPCs in the group (~4) may be younger. I'm open to considering non-core playbooks so long as the playbook is publicly available for free and keeps the classic RPG character feel. Since this is PbP, it will be a pretty short, linear adventure (lasting for 4-6 months) of trying to do the thing to get home, but characters will level quickly.

My table-top version of this game is pretty brutal, like....really brutal, so we'll have to tone that back for Myth-Weavers. But Dungeon World is going for an old school feel, so death (at least of one of the NPCs) is always just a few bad rolls away.

So, anyone interested?