Edit History

Ayeba

Ayeba

On the topic of watch order: Assuming we get Tiny Hut up (and as long as I don't fireball myself at point blank range, I don't see why I can't try multiple times), it is probably unnecessary to keep a night watch, but I guess it can't hurt. Question can take the last watch before dawn.

As for marching order: As a squishy ranged character, Question would prefer to be somewhere near the middle or back, but preferably not the last one.

I suggest the following order:

• Noodle scouting sneakily ahead. 30-60 feet, maybe?
  • Deidre, our highest AC character first.
  • Taborlin next. Are you riding on the hyena?
  • Willowveil? Do you prefer to be close or far from the action?
  • Question
  • Lynestra -- assuming you're mostly ranged.

Feel free to share your disagreements.

@bwatford, Question's raven (who is named Raven because she saw no logical reason to give it a different name) is by default always active and following fairly closely (10-20 feet) overhead, or sitting down somewhere nearby when the group stops. It has a passive perception of 13, and has been instructed to alert its mistress of any creatures it spots.

A question regarding the lay line disruptions: Does this effectively make reaction spells unusable? You can't exactly spend a bonus action as part of the reaction to stabilize a spell.

Ayeba

Ayeba

On the topic of watch order: Assuming we get Tiny Hut up (and as long as I don't fireball myself at point blank range, I don't see why I can't try multiple times), it is probably unnecessary to keep a night watch, but I guess it can't hurt. Question can take the last watch before dawn.

As for marching order: As a squishy ranged character, Question would prefer to be somewhere near the middle or back, but preferably not the last one.

• Noodle scouting sneakily ahead (30-60 feet, maybe?)
  • Question

@bwatford, Question's raven (who is named Raven because she saw no logical reason to give it a different name) is by default always active and following fairly closely (10-20 feet) overhead, or sitting down somewhere nearby when the group stops. It has a passive perception of 13, and has been instructed to alert its mistress of any creatures it spots.

A question regarding the lay line disruptions: Does this effectively make reaction spells unusable? You can't exactly spend a bonus action as part of the reaction to stabilize a spell.

Ayeba

Ayeba

• Question

Ayeba

Ayeba

• Question