Edit History

Trigun

Trigun

Theodor had to hold back a chuckle. Now this was not something he had been expecting, a tattooed elven woman making such a bold proclamation and downing her wine. "Now I can drink to that." He downed his own cup of wine. "However, not to celebrate but in preparation. It's increasingly obvious Lamm is the one thing we all have in common. As for where we are, I can at least assure you this is a genuine fortune teller's dwelling. As for whether she's the real deal, well, she found all of us and slipped a card as well." The young Varisian took out the Cricket card. "Sometimes, the card can speak of an individual. But I digress. We should at least make introductions, even if fake ones since we can't keep calling each other you or her or him. You can all call me Theodor for now. Depending on how things go, you'll find out if it's my real name or not. If anyone's inclined to answer, may I have the names you will give me for referring to yourselves?"

Trigun

Trigun

Theodor had to hold back a chuckle. Now this was not something he had been expecting, a tattooed elven woman making such a bold proclamation and downing her wine. "Now I can drink to that." He downed his own cup of wine. "However, not to celebrate but in preparation. It's increasingly obvious Lamm is the one thing we all have in common. As for where we are, I can at least assure you this is genuine fortune telling dwelling. As for whether she's the real deal, well, she found all of us and slipped a card as well." The young Varisian took out the Cricket card. "Sometimes, the card can speak of an individual. But I digress. We should at least make introductions, even if fake ones since we can't keep calling each other you or her or him. You can all call me Theodor for now. Depending on how things go, you'll find out if it's my real name or not. If anyone's inclined to answer, may I have the names you will give me for referring to yourselves?"