Edit History

Starhawk

Starhawk

spacer.pngStella Sucredes

"Fighting the darkness of my fallen angel heritage and taking it one day at a time."

Theme: Oh for a muse of fire

AC 12/(  ) HP 8/8 Init 2 Fort Ref 4 Will 6

Female LN Aasimar Wizard - Conjurer - Chronomancer,

Level 1 Init 2 HP 8/8 Speed 30'  
AC 12 Touch 12 F-F 10 CMD 11 Fort 4 Ref 4 Will 6 CMB -1 BAB 0  Special DR5 Cold, Electricity and Acid
*Dagger -1 (1d4-1, 19-20/x2)  (+2 Dex)
Str 8 Dex 14 Con 12 Int 20 Wis 14 Cha 16

Arcane Duelist 5/5 +1 to DC or +2 vs SR or +2 to hit

Shift 8/8 (Swift Action no AOO) 5' Dimension Door 

Temporal Pool 6/6pts
* Forewarned: 1 pt Add 1d4 to initiative (self or 30' ally)

* Rewind: Immediate Action unsuccessful spell from failed concentration, successful save, failed SR contest etc spend 1/2 spell level in pts to regain spell in memory (not components or action)..

Spells

0 (All) currently in memory Detect Magic, Acid Splash, Dancing Lights.

1st (4) Color Spray, Crafter's Fortune, Ears of the City, Feather Fall, Grease, Mage Armor, Magic Missile [opposition], Secluded Grimoire,

Alchemical Items

Acid Flask (1) = Alchemical Focus

Alchemist's Fire (4/4)

Weapon Blanch (Silver) (2/2)

Weapon Blanch (Cold Iron) (1)

Condition None

Life is not simple, one can find pleasure within grief and vice versa. I experienced grief with the revelation that Emmelyn's life had been blighted as mine had been, as Phae's had been. And yet there was pleasure in that on dangerous ground, I had a hand to hold, a soul to trust. At the same time I felt pride in my husband. I could imagine Phae back home pacing back and forward, between his devotion to our daughter, which demanded he remain out of whatever this was, and his desire to protect me, which called him here. In truth, he'd always been the stronger of us. At the same time I felt comradeship with someone I'd never met, the one who'd gifted me with the card, an invitation to bring the bill to Gaedran for all the injuries he'd caused.

While I felt estranged from the mood the tattooed elf was trying to instill in all of us, I nevertheless tossed back the bubbling golden liquid. Then turned the glass upside down to show I'd held nothing back, as I never would. It simply wasn't in me. The tiefling had different ideas, but each to his own. A drink was indeed for victories won, but they were also for oaths taken and I for one did not want to open a vein to signify that.

Moments later I found myself presenting my card... the Inquisitor. I enjoyed the impression this would give.. I would find out the truth of things and Gaedran's cons no longer had any power over me. I'd have preferred executioner, but the Harrow deck had no such card.

"Stella", I purred, introducing myself as I was invited to, hearing the same from Derek.

And yet more arrived. It seemed to me that Gaedran had recruited an army, an army that wanted his head on a pike. Magdh's tapestry of fate had decided to weave a knot of hunters into the skein. Whether his fate would be cut, as I very much wanted it to be, had already been determined was unknown to me. My own fate had already been woven and nothing I could do would change it. All that was left to me was to face it with courage, laugh in the face of death.

Gaedran comes after your children. I hadn't the heart to tell Phae that. In any case, I'd cut Gaedran into tiny little cubes before it could come to that, even if it meant my death.

Starhawk

Starhawk

"Fighting the darkness of my fallen angel heritage and taking it one day at a time."

AC 12/(  ) HP 8/8 Init 2 Fort 2 Ref 2 Will 4

AC 12 Touch 12 F-F 10 CMD 11 Fort 4 Ref 4 Will 6 CMB -1 BAB 0  Special DR5 Cold, Electricity and Acid

Temporal Pool 6/6pts

* Rewind: Immediate Action unsuccessful spell from failed concentration, successful save, failed SR contest etc spend 1/2 spell level in pts to regain spell in memory (not components or action)..

Spells

1st (4) Color Spray, Crafter's Fortune, Ears of the City, Feather Fall, Grease, Mage Armor, Magic Missile [opposition], Secluded Grimoire,

Alchemical Items

Alchemist's Fire (4/4)

Condition None

Life is not simple, one can find pleasure within grief and vice versa. I experienced grief with the revelation that Emmelyn's life had been blighted as mine had been, as Phae's had been. And yet there was pleasure in that on dangerous ground, I had a hand to hold, a soul to trust. At the same time I felt pride in my husband. I could imagine Phae back home pacing back and forward, between his devotion to our daughter, which demanded he remain out of whatever this was, and his desire to protect me, which called him here. In truth, he'd always been the stronger of us. At the same time I felt comradeship with someone I'd never met, the one who'd gifted me with the card, an invitation to bring the bill to Gaedran for all the injuries he'd caused.

While I felt estranged from the mood the tattooed elf was trying to instill in all of us, I nevertheless tossed back the bubbling golden liquid. Then turned the glass upside down to show I'd held nothing back, as I never would. It simply wasn't in me. The tiefling had different ideas, but each to his own. A drink was indeed for victories won, but they were also for oaths taken and I for one did not want to open a vein to signify that.

Moments later I found myself presenting my card... the Inquisitor. I enjoyed the impression this would give.. I would find out the truth of things and Gaedran's cons no longer had any power over me. I'd have preferred executioner, but the Harrow deck had no such card.

"Stella", I purred, introducing myself as I was invited to, hearing the same from Derek.

And yet more arrived. It seemed to me that Gaedran had recruited an army, an army that wanted his head on a pike. Magdh's tapestry of fate had decided to weave a knot of hunters into the skein. Whether his fate would be cut, as I very much wanted it to be, had already been determined was unknown to me. My own fate had already been woven and nothing I could do would change it. All that was left to me was to face it with courage, laugh in the face of death.

Gaedran comes after your children. I hadn't the heart to tell Phae that. In any case, I'd cut Gaedran into tiny little cubes before it could come to that, even if it meant my death.

Starhawk

Starhawk

Temporal Pool 6/6pts

Spells

Alchemical Items

Alchemist's Fire (4/4)

Condition None

Life is not simple, one can find pleasure within grief and vice versa. I experienced grief with the revelation that Emmelyn's life had been blighted as mine had been, as Phae's had been, and yet pleasure that on dangerous ground, I had a hand to hold, a soul to trust. At the same time I felt pride in my husband. I could imagine Phae back home pacing back and forward, between his devotion to our daughter, which demanded he remain out of whatever this was, and his desire to protect me, which called him here. In truth, he'd always been the stronger of us. At the same time I felt comradeship with someone I'd never met, the one who'd gifted me with the card, an invitation to bring the bill to Gaedran for all his misdeeds.

Gaedran comes after your children. I'd cut him down before it could come to that, even if I died doing it.

Starhawk

Starhawk

Temporal Pool 6/6pts

Spells

Alchemical Items

Alchemist's Fire (4/4)

Condition None

Life is not simple, one can find pleasure within grief and vice versa. I experienced grief with the revelation that Emmelyn's life had been blighted as mine had been, as Phae's had been, and yet pleasure that on dangerous ground, I had a hand to hold, a soul to trust. At the same time I felt pride in my husband. I could imagine Phae back home pacing back and forward, between his devotion to our daughter, which demanded he remain out of whatever this was, and his desire to protect me, which called him here. In truth, he'd always been the stronger of us. At the same time I felt comradeship with someone I'd never met, the one who'd gifted me with the card, an invitation to bring the bill to Gaedran for all his misdeeds.

While I felt estranged from the mood the tattooed elf was trying to instill in all of us, I nevertheless tossed back the bubbling golden liquid. Then turned the glass upside down to show I'd held nothing back, as I never would. It simply wasn't in me. The tiefling had different ideas, but each to his own.

Gaedran comes after your children. I'd cut him down before it could come to that, even if I died doing it.

Starhawk

Starhawk

Temporal Pool 6/6pts

Spells

Alchemical Items

Alchemist's Fire (4/4)

Condition None

While I felt estranged from the mood the tattooed elf was trying to instill in all of us, I nevertheless tossed back the bubbling golden liquid. Then turned the glass upside down to show I'd held nothing back, as I never would. It simply wasn't in me. The tiefling had different ideas, but each to his own.

Starhawk

Starhawk

Temporal Pool 6/6pts

Spells

Alchemical Items

Alchemist's Fire (4/4)

Condition None